Trails End ???Anyone???

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by DisneyMom2Boyz, Oct 28, 2012.

1. mollygirl13

mollygirl13 DIS Veteran

Dh and I LOVE Trail's End for dinner. They have the best sweet tea in the world.

We always go there and have yet to be disappointed. :thumbsup2

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. sharadoc

sharadoc Visiting Disney World since 1986, happily driving

Trail's End is our first and only must-do of every trip.

Price is the lowest of the buffets and the food is consistently the favorite of my family. Ribs, chicken, chili, cornbread all delicious. The salad bar has the peel and eat shrimp that we all like.

We have gotten pitchers of beer, not sure if they do a pitcher of Sangria in there. You do get everything they serve at the HDDR except the Strawberry Shortcake. But if it's your birthday or anniversary, you get a personal serving of the shortcake YUM.

We also did the breakfast buffet last trip for the first time. We really liked it because it was all the classic Disney stuff.

It's easy to get to from MK, just take the boat. Otherwise, it can be a pain.

The only time it's really crowded is during free dining. That's when people take a reservation there because everything else is booked. Those are usually the people who complain because it wasn't their choice, so they are not positive about it in advance.

4. RmeDad

RmeDad Grumpy's got nothing on me!

Absolutely F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C ! ! ! ! ! :banana:

5. DisneyDudet

DisneyDudet Disney Music Addict!

Anyone know what time the boats go from the contemporary to FW? We are staying at BLT, and want to try TEB for breakfast.

6. hogwartsdropout

hogwartsdropout You can't run away from trouble...ain't no place t

Trail's End has the best food selection! Our server was a little weird, but the food was good! :cloud9:

7. Lizzybean

Lizzybean Mouseketeer

When we were there I felt like they ran every 20 min or so once they got started. There was always a boat coming or going when we were at the dock.

8. Meredisney

Meredisney DIS Veteran

Trails End is a MUST DO every year in December. We're heading there agian on Dec 17th LOL!!! We stay at the Wilderness Lodge and either walk over to Fort Wilderness or take the boat over. We always start by checking out all of the amazing deorations the campers put up for the holidays and finish by having dinner at Trail's End. The fried chicken and mashed potatoes are outstanding and they have some of the best macaroni and cheese on property. I could really just make a meal out of those three items! They always have chili and I think the other soup may change, but sometimes they have Tomato Basil Soup and oh my goodness it's GOOD!!!!! Now I'm hungry!!! I'm really looking foward to my meal there in a few weeks.

9. DisneyDudet

Do you know what time of morning they begin the boat transport?

10. babyberger

babyberger DIS Veteran

I believe the ferry boats start running at 7am.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

11. DisneyDudet

The resort launches begin at the same time as the ferry? I want to go from BLT to FW.