Trailer - Planes 2 coming to theaters everywhere July 2014

Really looking forward to it. Son loved cars, cars 2 and planes. He's vehicle mad and I'm glad they're doing a far few "boys films". There doesn't seem to be as many male characters which are prominent when you say compare to the princesses. Yeah I know they're vehicles but hey ho :)

That must've been something they added, because it wasn't in the original release when we took the kids to see it mid August.

Certainly plausible. From my experience, the cheap theater I sometimes visit clearly uses film that's been shown many times. On the other hand, the picture quality was quite clean when I saw it, which suggests either a new reel or a digital format. Either way, it very well could have been added since the initial release.

The announcement for the sequel is at the VERY end. Practically end of reel. And most people won't wait around for that. So if you didn't wait that long, you wouldn't have seen it. The only reason I saw it was that I was there for the next showing about 20 mins later.

At any rate, it's there now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter