Trailer for NEW Indiana Jones Movie -PHOTOS ADDED Post #20

Tink's Pixieduster

DIS Veteran
Here's a link to a trailer for the new "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" coming out on May 22. http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/indianajones.html?showVideo=1

Indy's looking a little "mature" (and considering "Raiders" came out 27 years ago I'm not surprised), but from the trailer it looks like its going to be a fun movie. His costars are Shia Lebeouf, Kate Blanchett and Karen Allen, who reprises her role of Marion Ravenswood.

I really hate that he's aged. I want him to be sexy and forever-40. :)

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was searching for this last night, and they hadn't released it yet.

I thought it was funny that they had posted the trailers for the 1st three yesterday.

Just watched it. I am soooooooooooooo excited, I have been waiting many years for this. He still looks great!

Thanks cant wait......

Like his comment "Not gonna be as easy as it use to"...:rotfl2:

I can't wait! :hyper:

Of course, I haven't seen Temple of Doom or Last Crusade yet... :eek: :blush: but I will have to before May! I absolutely adored Raiders of the Lost Ark so I'm sure I will at least like the others.

I thought the trailer was great! It was hysterical when he crashed into the truck. :lmao: "Damn, I thought it was closer."

What I'm really looking forward to is not just the story and the action, but also the interaction with his old flame from the first movie, Karen Allen. THAT should be interesting! :thumbsup2

What I'm really looking forward to is not just the story and the action, but also the interaction with his old flame from the first movie, Karen Allen. THAT should be interesting! :thumbsup2

Yeah, I think that's great! I can't wait to see her too. I always thought she was the best of his ladies.

He looks fine to me too! I liked Karen Allen. :thumbsup2

DH and I can't wait to see this one. :)

Wow - I can't believe how emotional I just got while watching that trailer. Raiders of the Lost Ark was my favorite movie when I was young. I made my Mom take me to see it about 8 times. I was 12 years old when it came out and MAN, did I love Harrison Ford! I counted the days until each sequel came out and dreamed of being an archeologist :goodvibes

When The Last Crusade was released I was so sad because I knew it was over. No more Indy :sad2:

So I guess the little girl in me won out and teared up while watching that trailer! Twenty-seven years later, here comes Indiana Jones again!!

:love:

I can't wait! :hyper:

Of course, I haven't seen Temple of Doom or Last Crusade yet... :eek: :blush: but I will have to before May! I absolutely adored Raiders of the Lost Ark so I'm sure I will at least like the others.

I thought the trailer was great! It was hysterical when he crashed into the truck. :lmao: "Damn, I thought it was closer."

You're not missing much with Temple of Doom, but Last Crusade is incredible!! Definitely watch that one. :thumbsup2

I read a fun article in Vanity Fair about the new movie, with some great pictures, while in a doctor's waiting room yesterday. It had at least one possible spoiler, however, so read at your own risk.

FYI the Crystal Skull is also the theme of Tokyo DisneySea's Indy ride :thumbsup2

Yeah, I think that's great! I can't wait to see her too. I always thought she was the best of his ladies.

What you said!!! I can't wait to see this. :yay: He's 65?? He's still a fine looking man . ::yes::

Wow - I can't believe how emotional I just got while watching that trailer. Raiders of the Lost Ark was my favorite movie when I was young. I made my Mom take me to see it about 8 times. I was 12 years old when it came out and MAN, did I love Harrison Ford! I counted the days until each sequel came out and dreamed of being an archeologist :goodvibes

When The Last Crusade was released I was so sad because I knew it was over. No more Indy :sad2:

So I guess the little girl in me won out and teared up while watching that trailer! Twenty-seven years later, here comes Indiana Jones again!!

:love:

You sound like me! I get chills every time I watch the preview, and get all fidgety and excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be there opening night, might even have to do a midnight showing (never done one before), who needs sleep when you have Indy!

Here are the Annie Leibovitz photos from the Vanity Fair article. Again, do not read the Vanity Fair article if you don't want to see potential spoilers.

George Lucas, "Indy", and Steven Speilberg

indiana-jones-shots-3.jpg

Kate Blanchett
indiana-jones-shots-1.jpg

Shia Lebeuof and Karen Allen
indiana-jones-shots-2.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter