Traditions!

sleezy18

Earning My Ears
I just had a question about traditions.
Is it just a giant group or are we divided into groups of our roles?
Or divided into random groups?

Thanks

its kind of random. We had people in all kinds of roles and all kinds of locations. If I remember correctly(having a brain fart ha ha) my roommate and I were in traditions together, and my other two roommates were in another class together. You basically get told your traditions time at check in, then when you get to disney university, you get split into smaller groups. Dont worry about getting put with roommates or other people you may know, you'll get to know the people in the room with you.

Its going to be random. Usually its all mixed at traditions. Its the orientation usually the next day or whenever its available (whatever park or resort you are going to be working at) is when you found out who else will work with you at the same time!

So if my gf and I are going to the dcp together is there any chance that we could have our traditions time together?

Or is it not likely?

By having the same check in you have a good chance of being together - but it depends on how big your check-in date is. Sometimes we only have 2 CP classes a day, sometimes we have 8 classes a day. The smaller your date, the better your chances.

By having the same check in you have a good chance of being together - but it depends on how big your check-in date is. Sometimes we only have 2 CP classes a day, sometimes we have 8 classes a day. The smaller your date, the better your chances.

Is aug 17 a big date?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter