Traditional SS room or Treehouse?

disnutnat

Earning My Ears
This is a question for those who have stayed in both a traditional room at SSR and a Treehouse. Which is your favorite and why? Please tell me all you can about the Treehouses, as I've not yet stayed in them. Is there a pool near the Treehouses or do you just go to the main pool? Thanks!

There is no such thing as a "traditional room" at Saratoga.

There are studios, 1 and 2BR units, plus Grand Villas. A Treehouse is a wacky 3BR. One thing to know, though, is that bedroom #3 at a THV is going to be bunk beds for short people. With footboard, they sleep about 68" long.

A THV will have 2 queen beds, a sofa sleeper, a chair sleeper and the shorty-bunk bed to sleep 9. A 2BR lock-off at Saratoga will be a King, a Queen, and two sofa beds to sleep 8. A 1BR is a King and a sofa sleeper, so sleep surfaces for 4. A studio is a Queen and a sofa sleeper, again, sleeping 4.

The Grand Villa sleeps 12.

1BR, 2BR, GV and THVs have in-unit kitchens and W/D; a studio does not.

There is a small pool at the THV, not themed. You can walk over to the Grandstand pool or the Springs pool (both are closer than Congress Park or the Paddock).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter