Trading Sea Green Cactus Chair and Red Space Magic

TickTockTyler

Mouseketeer
Hi I am trading Sea Green Cactus Chair and Red Space Magic I am mostly looking for credits but I am unsure of how to trade credits otherwise I would like other magic pins or tron furniture since I am new to these boards. Also my name on vmk is Tyler_K.

I offer 3000 credits for each (for 6000 cr).

I have a quest machine to give you the credits. :)

That seems kind of low since i have seen these items go for over 10000 credits on the board I also have a red tent to if anyone is interested. I will wait probaly a day or to to see what else is offered. I am usually on vmk between 7-10 est usually playing ghosts or in the trade rooms. Or look for my room tron tiki arcade.

For Red Tent i offer:
1 Tron Cabinet
2 Tron Table and chair sets
1 Blue Tron Lightcycle couch
1 Yellow Tron Lightcycle couch
1 Red Tron tank seat
1 Teleportation Magic
1 Invisibility Magic

I offer:
30,000 credits via quest kiosk machine
for the cactus, tent and magic

(not final offer, if other offers come in)

jeffgwins is in the lead but i will wait to see what else is offered since i cant get to vmk until after 6 tonight. although that 30000 credits looks temptine too.

That seems kind of low since i have seen these items go for over 10000 credits on the board I also have a red tent to if anyone is interested. I will wait probaly a day or to to see what else is offered. I am usually on vmk between 7-10 est usually playing ghosts or in the trade rooms. Or look for my room tron tiki arcade.

Of course it was low. It was just a starting point.
Plus, I believe that people are over paying for these items. They are all currently available. ;)

But, that's my opinion. :)

i didnt mean to come across mean if i did just trying not to get scammed since i am very new to the boards.

And my offer still stands on the Red Space Suit Magic.

If the Red Tent is still availabe, I can definitely counter-offer.

thanks for goofygeggy for great trade. I still have the cactus sea green and one more red space for trade. But I no longer have the tent. I am still looking for credits and magic pins.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter