Trading Post?

texican

Earning My Ears
Hi y'all!

We're arriving at the Fort tomorrow (can't wait!) and are trying to figure out if we should stop at Publix on the way in or not. I know there is a 'trading post' type place at the Fort. We need the following:

- beer (like cans to keep in our cabin)
- wine, maybe
- bananas and/or apples
- milk
- granola bars
- some forgotten toiletries

Is it worth a special trip to Publix (which seems out of the way when we're already anxious to get to the Fort!) or can we get these items on property?

Thanks!!

OMG stop at the grocery store! :rotfl2:

A 6-pack of Bud Light is $15 at the Meadow TP. :drinking1

If you find yourself wanting to go off-property, there are a few Hess gas stations on property (by DTD, DHS, MK parking lot) that sell a few grocery items at reasonable prices. But I don't shop at the TPs unless it's ONE item and I need it NOW and I'm going home TOMORROW.

Bama Ed

Thanks! We'll probably go a tad out of the way and hit up a Publix. Or go after our dinner reservations. We are so excited :)

We always stop at the Super Walmart over near Buena Vista. We get wine, soda, water and whatever food we want for the cabin. The trading post is so expensive we try not to go there unless we really, really have to. Have fun....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter