Trading pages thank you! (Pauline!)

FantasticDisFamily

<font color=navy>Sent <font color=red>on a <font c
Thank you for the absolutely wonderful pages you did for me Pauline! The package was waiting for me when I arrived home last night from work. They are incredible. How did you ever come up with the idea to use the ribbon? And how did you do the lettering and notes with the ribbon attached to the card stock?

Sorry folks, I haven't a clue how to post pictures of these so you'll just have to take my word that they are awesome!

Any plans to do this again?

Deb

Very happy that you liked them! I could not find any musical paper, but I had the ribbon and well I just built it from there.

To create the letters and musical notes, I zyroned the ribbon to
cardstock and then cut them out with my sizzix.

I really liked the way the layout turned out too! I took a digital pic of it and hopefully will be able to upload it someday(when I have time, LOL!)

Creating this was very nerve racking, since I was doing it for someone else, I am really glad you liked them.

Ok, two tools I don't have but at least I know how you did it.

I hear you on the nerve wracking part. I was the same way with the photos I did. Especially since they were old and I wasn't sure if she had duplicates. When I found out she had her DH scan them so she had another set to work with "in case" I just said, ok I'll do these the way I would if I were doing it for my book. :)

Deb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter