Kali-4 pieces
Bride in Attic-1
Leota-1

Ive got from what i know you like:

full boys pirate costume
25x royal clouds
some holiday items, maybe 4k-7k of it, ill have to check
ive got more just not really from your want list

let me know if/what i can get, whatever you think is fair.

Filament, sorry but I am only looking for BIG credits right now, so if you could, please change your offer, thanks :).

Teddy, Could you mayeb offer a little more?? If not, its fine.. I just have to think about it

Sorcerer, I already have a great supply of...

1 Reindeer hat
1 Red Santa hat
1 Mickey Christmas tree

Could you maybe change those?? Thanks

Its all good. I know I can get them for this price elsewhere, but thanks. Good luck with the credit hunt.

I am interested in blue soldier. I like Almost Anything Holiday, especially what was on sale this December. As for royal items, Mainly just the clouds.[/QUOTE]

So what can I get for the Blue Soldier? You know its a Park Holiday Quest from last year and not this year right? I was interested in the lion pin and the HK tomorrowland pin...........pls let me know. I will be on in a little bit. Thanks!

Okay, hmm... here's my new offer for Gracey and Gravedigger:

1 full boy pirate outfit (hat, shirt, pants, shoes)
1 Dream Poster
1 Yellow Candy Cane
1 Blue Driedel chair
1 Large Candy Lollipop
4 Yellow Gum Drops
1 Green Gum Drop
1 Blue Candy Cane
1 Pink Wreath
1 full set of the ornament pins
1 green 50th director's chair (this was the one sold for 1 day in July 2006)

Let me know if this is any better. Thanks! :wizard:

Teddy, When and where can we meet??

Sorcerer.. I guess I could do that trade, where and when?

Trish, I don't do " what can i get for..." and such, sorry

potatoe, would the kali rapid river (full) and one of the pins work for you?? if so, when and where :)

I traded some of my clouds, so is this good for full kali and Leota pin?

full boys pirate
10 clouds
as much holiday as i have

ill be on tonight, we can meet in my room Trades Arrr Us im logging on now, if we mss each other ill let you know after dinner:thumbsup2

Sorcerer.. I guess I could do that trade, where and when?

Hi widlcatkris; sorry I didn't get a chance to respond earlier. I can log into VMK before close if you're still in game/online tonight. If not, I would say around 7pm EST tomorrow (Friday) would be best for me. If a later time is better for you, please let me know. Thanks! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter