Trader Sam's Question

Hi Everyone. Just wondering if there was any news about the restock of the mugs yet. I really hope they have a lot coming in.

I stopped by Trader Sam's yesterday to ask. The bartender reported that the Parks Blog was the best place to watch for news/announcements. He said they haven't heard anything official but that a) they will be coming later in the month (which I took to mean October, since it's now the 28th), b) that it would be an extremely limited run, which lead to c) his guess that they would sell out in a day or less. He also told me that it was possible that d) they could be released at a ticketed event.

So no hard news or information and much speculation, most of which I had guessed myself. :rotfl:

Told DH we will be checking every day of our trip in late Oct :)

I stopped by Trader Sam's yesterday to ask. The bartender reported that the Parks Blog was the best place to watch for news/announcements. He said they haven't heard anything official but that a) they will be coming later in the month (which I took to mean October, since it's now the 28th), b) that it would be an extremely limited run, which lead to c) his guess that they would sell out in a day or less. He also told me that it was possible that d) they could be released at a ticketed event.

So no hard news or information and much speculation, most of which I had guessed myself. :rotfl:

I was given the same information by our server when we were there last Saturday.

Thanks for the update. I guess we will keep watching.

I have an extra Disneyland Trader Sams Haunted Mansion tiki mug. Would anyone be interested in trading me for a Disney World Grog Grotto version? I know they're almost identical but I'm a Trader Sams mug collector and they have different text on the bottom. I was planning to get one when I'm in Disney World from 11/3-11/10 but it sounds like they're sold out. DM me if you're interested!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter