Trader Sam's...............its been a month..........????

dkrauss

Goofy Fan from Jersey
Hey, It's been a bit more than a month since Trader Sam's open full force. Are the lines still long to get in? If you've been recently what did you think?

Doug :goofy:

I'll have to ask my brother for details, but he went 6 days ago and liked it. He and my parents showed up to TS at about 3:45 and were able to get into the bar area as soon as they opened. I think he said they sat at some sort of surfboard table with a few other people. They got 4 drinks: I know he got the zombie, but I forget what the other 3 were. Anyway, he said the drinks were good (he bought the souvenir cups with each drink and spent about $100), and the atmosphere was fun.

Josh at easywdw has a review today. He said the wait, at 4 PM opening on weekdays is about 20 minutes, and about 60 minutes on weekends

We're staying at the Poly Aug 16-Aug 20 and we are SO excited to try Trader Sam's!

We were there last Tuesday at 7:40pm. We were given a 45 minute wait. Although it seemed reasonable we went to the Terrace insted. We had 9:40pm ADRs at Beaches and Cream.

The Terrace was fun however. They had live music and it overlooks the feature pool.

DH loved the tacos we will go back.

I would love to give it a try. We are at the CR in a couple of weeks. It would be nice to pop over some afternoon and give it a try. What time does it open?

If there is a long wait for TS, can you order all the same things at Tiki Terrace? Sorry if this is a dumb question, I've never been to the Poly. Thanks!

We are looking at heading there in November. Hopefully the lines would have decreased, but planning on getting in line at 3 PM, just in case. I want to try the Uh-Oa...:stitch2:

I would love to give it a try. We are at the CR in a couple of weeks. It would be nice to pop over some afternoon and give it a try. What time does it open?

It opens at 4 pm and is open for everyone until 8 pm when it becomes adults only.

If there is a long wait for TS, can you order all the same things at Tiki Terrace? Sorry if this is a dumb question, I've never been to the Poly. Thanks!

Yes the menu is the same. The Tiki Terrace is a nice place to sit.

I was there on Sunday. Got in line at about 3:30 and was about 40 pple back. Just before 4pm people started joining others in line ahead of us and wouldn't you know it? we were #51 and #52! UGH! so we got a pager and after an hour and 20 we were let in. It was so much fun! We got the pot stickers and chicken lettuce wraps, the Zombie drink and Hippo-potti-Mai tai and a pearl. Great fun, lots of interaction and just a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter