Trade Made, Please Close

Status
Not open for further replies.

dancingfire

Mouseketeer
I am trading a haunted mansion clock. All offers of items and/or credits are welcome. While I am partial to pirate quest items and costumes, all offers will be considered. Thank you

I do not have a specific number of credits in mind.
DemonLlama: I like the cowboy hat, but not really interested in another crown. Is there anything else that you are willing to offer in place of the crown? Thanks

Pirate quest? How about fire wall, couch, stool, seagull hat, Pirate VMK insider tour pin, or sand rug? (I would really prefer NOT the fire wall since I just traded a bunch for it...but if you pick that then ok :( but the others will be better for me b/c I have several of each :)) Since the Pirate and HM quests were from the same thing (VMK insider tour) these items are all what I would call "equal" in value to the clock. So I'm not offering all: just one, but since I know people think HM stuff is more rare than pirate quest (maybe the quest wasn't out as long???), then in addition to which one you pick: two fireworks magics and a teleportation magic, and a pink nemo chair.

so:

*one pirate quest item, your choice
*2 fireworks pins
*1 teleport pin
*pink nemo

PM me if you want it! (Copy my offer into message...I make lots of offers I may forget what I said! LOL)

dancingfire said:
I do not have a specific number of credits in mind.
DemonLlama: I like the cowboy hat, but not really interested in another crown. Is there anything else that you are willing to offer in place of the crown? Thanks

Sorry, missed seeing this yesterday.

Instead of crown, how about Christmas items? I could offer a stack of presents or a green soldier plus the hat and the credits.

I have a red crate I would be willing to trade for the clock as well.

Hi I would like to offer for the clock:

18,000 credits,
full pink dress with crown,
black mickey ears
and gold mickey ears

(I can replace one of those with a different hat if you have them, maybe pan hat or mouseketeer hat) Let me know if you are interested. Thank you :cool1:

(AgilStar) :wave:

Changed my offer to give more choices:

*one pirate quest item, your choice
*2 fireworks pins
*1 teleport pin
*pink nemo chair

You can have 20,000 credits instead of any one of the items I offered. So if you want all but nemo chair: you can have the rest PLUS 20,000.

Also I edited my first post: I forgot to mention the seagull hat and Pirate VMK insider tour pin as choices for pirate quest item.

i offer:
gold ears
mansion atttic pin
yellow explorer top and bottom with camera
and maybe more lol

MiakodaWDW said:
this is kind of an older thread...is the clock still for trade?
This is the clock I traded to you last month. I guess that I forgot to close this thread. Thanks

dancingfire said:
This is the clock I traded to you last month. I guess that I forgot to close this thread. Thanks

Oh...duh. I can't keep track of my own butt. I forgot who I got it from. I traded it and was trying to get another! LOL. Sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter