Trac Fone

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by Princess April, May 21, 2008.

1. Princess April

Princess April DIS Veteran

Hey can anyone out there in Budget Board land direct me to a Trac Fone forum.... or does anyone have any good tips on using them and maximizing the mins purchased (ie codes). :worship:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. shayes

shayes Earning My Ears

I can't post links yet unfortunately. But I did a search in google for "tracfone codes" and the first site (momsview) has a few tips and tricks to save money

4. licountrygirl

licountrygirl licountrygirl

Hi, if you haven't already purchased your Tracfone, I would suggest going with Virgin Mobile. Tracfone was nothing but a royal pain and Virgin Mobile seems to be cheaper. They also have something called Sugar Mama - you watch little one minute ads and they give you one free minute of airtime. You are allowed to do 5 per day - so you can get 5 extra minutes added each day. Minutes roll over, too - and you only have to buy airtime once every 3 months instead of 2.

Much better value. If you are interested, please use me as a "reference." Let me know and I will give you the information.

5. roselark

roselark DIS Veteran

Personally, I love TracFone. I have never had any problems. I bought a new phone online a couple of months ago and I got free double minutes for life. I loaded a one year, 400 minute card with a code for 200 bonus minutes. I bought it and loaded it online, and got the option to add another year for $50, so in the end I got 2 years of service, 1000 minutes for $150. Perfect for me!!

If you sign up for email newsletters, you will get codes via email, also, they are always offering specials on their website.

6. solfan68

solfan68 DIS Veteran