TR - Three musketeers in DLP (I finally finished my TR)

Isila

There is a big beautiful tomorrow
once upon a time in a land far far away ....

.. there was a family who had an addiction. To Disney. So it came to be that on 19th of March in year 2013 they decided to visit the land of dreams - Disneyland Paris.... For the third time :goodvibes

There was mom (me), a Disney crazy, pretending she's doing this for her to lovely boys. And the boys were Gailius, age 7, a Buzz fan. And Ignas, age 4, Lightning McQueen crazy little one.

So, on March 19 after rush in the morning, we finally were in the car heading to the airport. I got tired in a few mins after the question all kids just love" Are we there yet????????????" :worship:

Quick drop off at the airport and off to check-in. Had doubts if our baggage wasn't over 23kg that Lufthansa allows. I packed a lot. Really A LOT. Because of the weather. I just wanted to be sure I have everything I need. Be ready for anything.

Check-in fast, easy, no overweight and then two boring hours at the airport waiting for the flight...

There's a big difference when flying with "normal" company and the "cheap flight one". Kids got their little gifts, the meal arrived - what else to wish for? And after more then 2 hours of flight we were in Frankfurt airport. Oh my... It's HUGE. HUGE I tell you :eek: Headed to gate no."I forgot" and found a bunch of Japanese people with cowboy hats and masks on. They really are afraid to get sick or just being really cautious?

But they were very nice and let us go first as I was the only one mom on the plain with kids.:hug: Lovely :woohoo:

1h10mins and we landed in Paris. Around 15 mins late. I called RStransports (yes, I do was afraid they would leave us and go away...:rolleyes1 ). THey said they are waiting for me at the exit. What exit? where's the exit? There are many exit signs... :eek:

After claiming our baggage and giving another call :rolleyes1 I found the exit (yes, the only one, others are closed...), I found our driver with a card with my name written on it. Nice RStranports :thumbsup2 Shared option and we were the only passengers (again). 98 eur round trip, well worth it. I do recommend this service :thumbsup2

And yes, we saw the other wonderful and just lovely thing - rain :faint: The driver said it's been raining a lot and forecasts predict more rain. And yes, it's cold. Just a lovely start, ain't it? But lets not focus on bad things shall we?

Nice and short ride around 30 mins and we're there at the Cheyenne for our overnight stay. I did like this hotel as boys did too. It's a very boyish hotel. Check in fast, no arrival apart of us. Got a room in Cochise. At the very end of the building. Room was nice and tidy. And the boys loved the bunk beds.

07d9d325-8309-470d-b722-6472f7151488_zpsec2ab336.jpg

6b771f4d-adab-4f1f-b5c9-a5d4e3824121_zpsb210616a.jpg

9012ba52-c60f-4f40-b572-65ff1a700935_zps9ea3b95a.jpg

baffdb3d-2bda-47db-831a-e641a475c17f_zps5c9fde86.jpg

40c83b88-e54d-4c63-a8e5-d11edcb297e4_zpsb5f9f6e6.jpg

after we settled in, we decided to go for a late dinner. We were hungry after long trip. As queue in Cheyenne's buffet was long and kids had no mood to wait, we headed to Disney village to grab nice sandwiches in EoS. And it was the right decision. We had a lovely meal there :lovestruc

And off to the hotel to have some rest. Both kids ended up sleeping in my bed. And I had the bunk bed all for myself :lmao:

... to be continued....

Day 2, March 20th

Woke up at 6.40. didn't get decent sleep. Too exited, had weird dreams. Kids weren't too happy about getting up this early. But I'd chosen 7am breakfast slot and wanted to get to the parks as soon as possible and we had to chek-out then check-in to SL.

Not much packing had to be done, we didn't unpack. Headed to the breakfast. Lots of people inside, but no queue at all. Had a breakfast, Ignas hid few Nutellas in his pocket fot later "use" :rotfl:

As we left the restaurant I could not believe the size of the queue. Was very happy we did early start.

The sign in the lobby said Mickey in a costume will be as 8.00 and kids wanted to get a photo, so we queued. While waiting queue for breakfast was getting longer and soon it was up to the main door :crazy2:

So, my kids met Mickey.
3ca7f447-247f-453f-9bfe-9989d73504bd_zpsc8036e3f.jpg

I don't remember who else had to be there, but I told kids we wouldn't wait. Headed back to our room to pick up baggage. I made some photos on our way.
01d12a8b-cb33-443c-b66e-71c343784040_zps0e9163b3.jpg

DSC_0034-3_zps8f1c87b1.jpg

DSC_0038_zpsb1cc9149.jpg

Check-out fast an easy. Just a key drop off. Headed fot the bus. It's difficult to get in with two kids, a buggy, two luggage, 3 backpacks.... We managed it and soon arrived at the station. Then we hurried to SL bus :lmao::lmao::lmao: I was glad there was lots of space as people went to parks and we were heading the other way.

There was a queue for check-in at SL. They said our room was ready, but we decided not to settle in as we had left our baggage for storing and were ready to hit the parks. As we finally reached the parks in was just pas 9am. Still had 1 EMH for a good use.

Can you guess what was the first ride we took? Yes, you are right. Buzz Lightyear laser blast :lmao: 15 min queue went very fast.

Then we headed for the teacups. That's Ignas favorite ride.
DSC_0043-3_zpsb06130b4.jpg

After this ride we decided to go for Peter Pan. And we did it just twice this trip as queues were just mad - around 75-90 mins wait and fastpasses just disappeared in few moments. Kids were excited and so was I and then got very disappointed. It was very dark, just floating in a boat in darkness and nothing to see. I wonder what was wrong. But whatever it was they didn't fix it until Monday (it was our second ride as we got fastpasses this time).

While taking a peak into program, we rushed for the anniversary train. Kids got to meet some friends.
DSC_0050-4_zpsc2f61b4f.jpg

DSC_0057-1_zpsacfe5a6a.jpg

DSC_0061_zps45d2f7ad.jpg

DSC_0066_zps994be577.jpg

Then we headed to meet Winnie the Pooh. The queue was long, I think we waited around 30 mins.
DSC_0076_zps87f60433.jpg

DSC_0081_zps34b9385f.jpg

He's sooooo cute :goodvibes

.. day 2 to be continued...

Definitely reading along with this. I'll be headed to my first DLP 'trip' (2 days isn't much of a trip) in the fall and I'm trying to read as many different experiences as possible.

Lovely photos :)

We only ever ride Peter Pan during EMH - the queues are just too crazy the rest of the time :confused3

Not so happy update. This morning Ignas was admitted to the hospital and at this moment we're in kids intensive care unit. Things are going better, he's slowly getting well. Fingers crossed we get to celebrate Easter at home!

Fantastic report so far, great photos.

So sorry to hear Ignas is unwell, hope it is nothing too serious and he gets home soon :wizard::(

Not so happy update. This morning Ignas was admitted to the hospital and at this moment we're in kids intensive care unit. Things are going better, he's slowly getting well. Fingers crossed we get to celebrate Easter at home!

Aww poor wee man, will be praying for him

Awww, Poor Little Man :( At least he's in the best place and will hopefully be better in time for Easter :goodvibes Thinking of you all :goodvibes:goodvibes

We've been moved to kids unit out if intensive care, but are spending Easter in hospital. He is better, but still sleeps much of the time, has no appetite, feels weak. At least no high temperature. Thanks for your support

Hello everybody

we're home. Ignas is much much better, he has to keep his diet, get much sleep, take his medicine and he shall be fine in no time.

Will continue on my TR tomorrow.

Hello everybody

we're home. Ignas is much much better, he has to keep his diet, get much sleep, take his medicine and he shall be fine in no time.

Will continue on my TR tomorrow.

Fantastic news! Bet you are so relieved :) xx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter