TR: Heidi & Tom's Escape Wedding at SP

Thank you! I know it was a weird question, and one the guys don't normally have to worry about but it would have been weird to pay for pictures that all show a belly button through the shirt or something :lmao: We're looking to do this for our ten year, so I have two and a half years to think about these things but I really just love that look for the guys and it really helps along the relaxed tropical vibe. He did the tux thing the first time around and while he happily wore it, it's really not him if you know what I mean.

We do have H&M here too, for some reason I never think to go there (probably because I hate having to go in the mall). I should look there. Another curiosity- flip flops or real shoes? And did you stand in the sand for the ceremony or on that pathway?

Another curiosity- flip flops or real shoes? And did you stand in the sand for the ceremony or on that pathway?

We did flip-flops. Believe it or not, it's paved the whole way, though, so unless you want to be on the beach for pictures later, you don't have to be in the sand at all...

Awww.... I just read the whole thread in one go.... :lovestruc I love the whole look of the day!! So gorgeous!!

Bob xoxoxox

What a beautiful simple wedding, and it answered a question for me that I thought of this morning (hair floral) so thanks :goodvibes

Thank you for posting! This is exactly what dh and I want to do for our VR in January and it was so nice seeing photos of how it would all come together.

You both look wonderful! Congratulations. :love:

Thank you for posting! This is exactly what dh and I want to do for our VR in January and it was so nice seeing photos of how it would all come together.

You both look wonderful! Congratulations. :love:

Thanks! I'm glad it could help! I can't wait to read your trip report!!

I got them in Hollywood Studios at a shop called "Keystone." It's on Hollywood Boulevard (as you come in). As you're walking toward the Fantasia hat, it's on the left right before you get to that main square area.

And btw I looked at your DCL pictures! They are awesome! How did you take the photos of the fireworks? They're amazing!

Hello. Is there anyway I can get the same earrings and necklace online. We're getting married in December 09 and my 'bride-to-be' would love them. Any ideas ???? Please !!!!

You might have luck on ebay, but I would try this:

WDW has a mail order phone # for their merchandise. I have never used it, but I have heard they are very good at taking verbal descriptions and figuring out the right thing for you.

Here's a link from allears.net that talks about it.

http://allears.net/tp/mailorder.htm

The phone # is: 407-363-6200.

They also have an email, so you might be able to send a picture of it:

wdw.mail.order@disneyworld.com

Hello.
Thank you so much for taking the time to reply.
I'm going to jot an email tonight to Disney... we've a couple of months before we jet to WDW for our wedding this December
And, we'd like to add that we've both really enjoyed reading your thread. It's given us a lot of joy and ideas and made us look forward to our Sunset Pointe wedding all the more.
Thanks again.
A&A

I forgot to ask.
May I copy one of your pictures to show the WDW Mail Order team what I'm looking for.
Can you tell me what it is made of too please

Feel free to copy any pictures. I think it's just rhinestones and some blend of metal. I know it's not silver or anything expensive.

I forgot to ask.
May I copy one of your pictures to show the WDW Mail Order team what I'm looking for.
Can you tell me what it is made of too please

I'm really sorry if my last post sounded a bit abrupt. I clicked on 'post reply' a little too hastily. I’m not normally so rude. Thank you for allowing us to copy your pictures, it’s so good of you to share your experiences. Reading your thread and others like this have made us even more excited about our big day, not long to go now.
A&A :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter