TR:Club Level, Disney Cruise, and Castle Fun! (Mar.23-31) UPD 7/25

Love your formal outfits! I'm such a tomboy it would be such culture shock to my friends and family to wear a dress, but I think I'm gonna do it! I think as a family we are gonna coordinate red white and blue, so I'm hoping to find a cute navy blue dress!

I was slacking and missed 2 updates

Sorry you slipped. Glad you didn't break anything

Your formal pics are great. Love your dress. Very pretty :goodvibes

I really like your formal night dress - where did you get it?

Thanks!! I borrowed it from my friend Katie. She wore it on her Disney Cruise in Nov and I loved it so much and asked her to borrow it. I'm not sure where it's from. I want to say like TJ Maxx or some sort of store related like that..sorry!

You look fantastic! I love the matching tie.

Thanks! It was perfect!

Love your formal outfits! I'm such a tomboy it would be such culture shock to my friends and family to wear a dress, but I think I'm gonna do it! I think as a family we are gonna coordinate red white and blue, so I'm hoping to find a cute navy blue dress!

Thanks!! I love the dress! I felt like we were going to a wedding!

Luv you TR and the pics are beautiful. :)

Thanks!

I was slacking and missed 2 updates

Sorry you slipped. Glad you didn't break anything

Your formal pics are great. Love your dress. Very pretty :goodvibes

Thanks!!

Still reading- didn't want you to think I'd ditched :lmao:

I see you will be at POP soon- let me know how the new menu is, if you have a chance ;)

Still reading- didn't want you to think I'd ditched :lmao:

I see you will be at POP soon- let me know how the new menu is, if you have a chance ;)

It's funny you mention that! I went there last Sunday to check out the menu and it was pretty horrible IMO. A lot of other guests were saying how they liked the menu from the week before better. I had to ask for a plain cheeseburger. It wasn't on the menu. I think they add a few extra things at night but if the menu is the same at All Stars, I hope it stays like that!!

END OF FORMAL NIGHT!​

*HI DIS FRIENDS!

Happy Monday!! I hope everyone had a great weekend! I can't believe DBF will be here on Thursday! We will spend the night at POP then head to WL for 4 nights! I hope the weekend doesn't fly! Our last day of school is also Friday so it will be a crazy week! My brother is currently on a plane to Hawaii and I couldn't be more jealous!!! I simply can't believe he is going to Hawaii, Alaska Cruise, and ABD Backstage Magic! Those are my dream come true!!!! Everyone must watch their show tomorrow at 8pm live from Aulani! (shameless plug!) DCL put out a FL res deal for June 6, 3 night cruise for $525 a person for a 5A which is what we had...soooo tempting! DBF and I are going to discuss it! Woo!

MARCH 25, 2013

*Forgot to post this pic from the previous posts but DBF took this pic as Carnival was leaving Nassau..I saw it just earlier and it looked pretty cool!

When I left off we had left a romantical dinner at Royal Palace and were on a quest for more pics!

And who did we find...

We also bought this formal portrait. It's hanging on my wall in a frame!

After our Mickey pic and looking at our photo album at Shutters (coolest invention ever!) we decided to head outside and check out the Nassau nightlife from above!

After roaming the upper decks we went below and found another friend!

We decided to head to the District-Evolution and watch the Match Your Mate Game Show. And we had drinks too..

The show was soooo funny! I wish they had that game every night!!! The game lasted pretty long since there was a tie and they had to do 3 tie breakers haha! It was good and my drink was strong. We had a good night!

When we got back to the room, we had our nightly surprise!

We also got our invite for Palo brunch on sea day

Finally we decided to fill out a room service menu to put out for breakfast. I had read that it's a good idea to do room service on CC day since the restaurants will be packed and tons of people wanting to get off at 8:30am when they can so I took the advice and did the room service for breakfast

After we filled out room service and watched some TV we decided to head to bed..we had a busy next day at CC!!!

UP NEXT: ONE OF MY BUCKET LIST ITEMS CROSSED OFF..CASTAWAY CAY

AHHH I can't believe your last day of school is Friday! We still have 3 weeks left unfortunately (which stinks because my parents are going down to FL in a couple of weeks and if it weren't for school I could go to. Ugh!). :furious:

I also love your formal dress. But then again purple is my favorite color. So pretty! The picture of you guys with Mickey is so cute...definitely worth framing! Hope you guy have fun at the Wilderness Lodge. :)

Also, that's awesome about your brother. How exciting for him!

AHHH I can't believe your last day of school is Friday! We still have 3 weeks left unfortunately (which stinks because my parents are going down to FL in a couple of weeks and if it weren't for school I could go to. Ugh!). :furious:

I also love your formal dress. But then again purple is my favorite color. So pretty! The picture of you guys with Mickey is so cute...definitely worth framing! Hope you guy have fun at the Wilderness Lodge. :)

Also, that's awesome about your brother. How exciting for him!

Thanks!!! I can't wait for Friday to come. It will be bittersweet as always but I say, bring on the summer!!!

Bro just texted and he arrived in Hawaii! He and Shaun flew from MCO-Salt Lake then Honolulu and Pete and Dustin flew by way of MCO, ATL and the HNL and both planes made it safely! I can't wait till their live show tomorrow!! I feel like I have a celeb brother now!!!

Sounds like a fun time for your Brother :thumbsup2:

Yay for last week of school....

Looks like you had a fun night

Can't wait to hear about CC :beach:

ARRIVING AT CASTAWAY CAY!!!​

*HAPPY WEDNESDAY DIS FRIENDS!!! It's 8 mins after 12 and I can't sleep at all. I'm sure it's a combo of things..end of the school year, DBF arriving tomorrow, the anticipation of a fun weekend, lots of stuff to get done for the end of the school year, caffeine before bed..etc. I figured I would do one more post before the weekend hits and I don't have time. I'll probably bring my Macbook with me to maybe do some work but the weather is looking pretty great so I don't know if there will be much down time! Today is our 10 month anniversary! I can't believe we're 2 months away from a year! Crazy!! Anyways..

Here is our schedule as it is now:

Thursday: Checking into POP at 7am, Work till 4'ish. DBF arrives into MCO at 2 and will take DME to POP. Dinner at POP food court (even though I'm not happy with their recent menu changes), I have to go to a graduation for school at 7 then back to POP to rest for the weekend!

Friday: School till noon, taking hour lunch to pick up DBF, drive to WL, check in, have lunch since we'll be on DDP now, back to school till 4:30pm. Dinner plans..I don't know and he won't say lol

Saturday: MK AM (lunch at BOG) and Epcot PM and that's all he'll say

Sunday: No clue except dinner at Ohana at 5:15pm (because I booked that!)

Monday: No clue!

Tuesday: Wake up and take DBF to MCO for his 9:20am flight and then off to school, vacation over!

Follow along on FB to see if I get any *bling* this trip since I didn't in March or April!! eek!!

MARCH 26, 2013​

Before going to sleep the night before I had put the room service on the door with the arrival time of 7-7:30am. I never dreamt they would come at 7am on the dot. They came 5 mins early. I had no alarm set, DBF didn't move, so I answered the door in my nightie and quickly handed the man his tip and shooed him out!

I walked outside to see that we were still at sea and not at CC and if we were, the pics are misleading haha!

I was also glad that I did not get sick at all in the night and I had noticed the weather had dropped..a lot. It was barely 60 degrees!! eek!!

Breakfast was served!

DBF and I split the fruit and he had pastries. I had the cereal and the fruit. Afterwards and a few hours later, I had wished we ordered more food!

Finally after we ate and started to get ready, I saw us getting closer!

PARK IT!!!

It did not look like a very warm/magical day at CC but we were going to make the most of it and sit back to wait until we could get off!

Once again the Starboard side of the ship did not disappoint and we had a great view of CC when docked. I would without a doubt request that side of the ship again!

Packed and ready to go!

Finally just after 8:30am..closer to 9am, they left us get off the ship!

People waited for the post office to open. We didn't and it was closed when we left the island. We did not get to mail anything this trip!

As we started walking and became frozen, it was quite obvious it was not going to be a stellar beach day but the fact that we were able to dock, I was not, not going to miss CC!

Finally we reached the sign!

Then came decision time..take the tram or walk.....

UP NEXT: Lots of 1st Time Cruise Lessons Learned from the use of the tram, to snorkeling weather in March, to hair braiding on an island! Stay Tuned!!

*Have a great rest of the week and weekend!!!!

Love that your DBF always have little surprises for you. So exciting.
Will be stalking your FB for any bling :bride:

Hope you were able to enjoy your time at CC despite the weather

Have a good Vac with DBF :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter