TR:A Wonderful Disney "DREAM"!DH has been converted!

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports' started by Toria, Jun 16, 2011.

1. Toria

Toria It all started with a mouse

Thanks for reading! I am happy to say that cruising may be the only Disney in our future for awhile. DH announced last night that he is done with the parks. He wants to relax, so cruising only in the future. That works for me.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Pinkocto

Pinkocto DIS Veteran

Oh my! Is it very busy there now?

4. Toria

Actually, it was wonderful! Every ride was just about walk on. We went to MK on Thursday, only wait was for Peter Pan. Hollywood Studios on Friday, Toy Story was 80 minute wait. We ended up doing a fast pass. Saturday was Animal Kingdom, Kali River Rapids was 30 minute wait. Other than that 5 to 10 minute wait. I would definitely go again this time of year. Weather was perfect as well.

5. Pinkocto

Pinkocto DIS Veteran

That sounds wonderful! Why is he done with the parks? I was thinking it must be so busy if he made that declaration.

6. Toria

The rides are that exciting to him anymore. If he does another park it would be Busch Gardens or Six Flags. He likes monster roller coasters(which personally gives me a headache). The love bugs were horrible too! My darling DD asked why were they stuck together. I told her that one was tired of flying so it was hitching a ride :rotfl2:

7. Pinkocto

Pinkocto DIS Veteran

Ahhh, I see. If he's ok with the cruises that's still good :)

Those love bugs :sad2: I read someone's TR on the Magic that they were so bad on embarkation day that they didn't allow anybody on the top decks until they were gone.

8. Toria

I booked a 3 night cruise for December and my DH resistor has returned. He is not going on this cruise with the kids and I. Could not pass up the Florida resident discount.

The kids have no clue! I am going to have 2 surprises for them. The first is we are staying at Art of Animation pre- cruise, then the next morningthey will think we are headed to the parks, but they will get the call from Mickey. I just have to keep it a secret until then.

9. Cheryl726

Cheryl726 DIS Veteran

Yeah! That will be nice mommy and kids time!

10. jenseib

jenseib Mommy to Claire

That is awesome!!!
    I did a girls cruise in Sept on the Magic and it was wonderful and a family cruise minus my resistor Nov. 4

11. Toria

I read your TR and it looked like a great time. I can not pay any of my friends to step foot on a ship. :confused3

12. jenseib

jenseib Mommy to Claire

Oh thats too bad. We had such fun. I finally am back to updating it again. I would love to do one once a year, but my resistor would say no to that. :rotfl:

13. Toria

I am posting here because of the theme of this thread. I am proud to say that DH has finally gotten the Disney bug.:cool1: :banana: :woohoo::yay:

Well will be sailing on our next Disney cruise in 4 weeks. It will be just he and I and he chose it.

14. jenseib

jenseib Mommy to Claire

yay!!!!