TR - 5369 miles later! - Coast to Coast with a little Disney Magic

Discussion in 'Australia' started by Andona, Aug 25, 2012.

1. dabecs

dabecs Returning to WDW 2014!

Great TR - sounds like you had a fantastic trip:)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Marlea98

Marlea98 DIS Veteran

Wow, the iphone! I've got the 4S too and the only thing I ever remember to do is enhance the color if I can. I have got instagram and camwow and some new app whose name I can't remember. We've got a Canon DSLR that is great and we'll take that again, plus an Olympus Mu and the kids have their own little cameras and ipods. I think next time we'll skip taking the Mu and stick with the Apples (plus the DSLR because of the long lens :snooty:)

I started planning our next trip before I'd even paid for our Dec '13 cruise! I can't do much about it until we're on the Fantasy so I can dummy book an Alaskan cruise in '14 or '15!

I can't wait to go back and read your report from the start uninterrupted. Bring on a work-free and kid-free day :cool1:

4. shushh

shushh DIS Veteran

Andona, I just finished catching up on your TR. What a wonderful trip! I love your photos. Thank you so much for taking the time to share it with us.

5. shushh

shushh DIS Veteran

Forgot to add...its nice to attach a face to the name!

6. Mum from oz

Mum from oz DIS Veteran

What a great trip report. I loved how it felt like we came along for the ride with you. Thank you!!

7. Travel Mum

Travel Mum DIS Veteran

Welcome Home Andona! I have just finished reading the last entry of your fantastic live TR and again thanks so much for sharing your amazing journey with us. :cheer2:

8. 5ofus

5ofus DIS Veteran

Wonderful, wonderful trip report :).

What was your personal highlight? There were so many stunning pics/locations. I think my favorites were the antebellum mansions, although some of that desert scenery s spectacular.

9. Aussie Wendy

Aussie Wendy DIS Veteran

I have to add my thanks too-really enjoyed sharing the trip vicariously with you. It seemed to go so fast! Look forward to future TR wherever you may travel.

10. Andona

Andona Destroyer of the Aussie Dollar

I know what you mean , Shushh - when all we usually have to go on is avatars! I totally picture you as Mulan :goodvibes

Well, being upgraded to club level at the Beach Club and enjoying our first stay in a Disney hotel would has to be way up there!! :thumbsup2

Also, New Orleans was just wonderful, soooo different to anything else we've ever seen in the USA. And the Riverwalk at San Antonio really exceeded my expectations, it was just lovely. :goodvibes

I have a serious bucket-list plan to visit every one of the states in the USA. So far we're up to 25 States and the District of Columbia so we still have a long way to go! :rotfl2:

And that's on top of plans to visit lots of other places in the world... I'd love to have a Bill Gates style budget for travel . In my dreams! pixiedust:

Andona

11. australiankaren

australiankaren I do love me my free H20...thank you Mickey.....DV

I'm sure she meant to say meeting me.......:duck:

12. Andona

Andona Destroyer of the Aussie Dollar

Actually I seem to have blotted that out..:duck: :rotfl2:

Seriously though...it IS fun to meet a real DISer in the flesh. If only to convince my DH that I haven't been fantasizing about imaginary friends! :lmao:

Andona

13. PrincessInOz

PrincessInOz Thanks for my avatar, Mary Jo!

14. shushh

shushh DIS Veteran

15. PrincessInOz

PrincessInOz Thanks for my avatar, Mary Jo!

:thumbsup2 Swiss Cheese Elephant Memory rules again. :rotfl2: