Toysrus sale!!!!

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by becky7953, Aug 16, 2005.

1. becky7953

becky7953 DIS Veteran

I went to Toysrus by us last night! Oh my!!!!
    They had a ton of clearance items that were green tagged. The sale was to take 50% off green tag item. I spent $100.00. I got a ton of stuff from Rescue Heroes to Fisher Price Power touch. Wow is all I have to say about the bargins!!! I have my Christmas shopping almost done :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

This was in store not online

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. ARIEYELLOW

ARIEYELLOW Mouseketeer

Yea I noticed the same thing. I stopped by yesterday morning and got a few things that they also had online. Like the disney princess tiny doll sets and a few other things for only $4.99.

4. girlsma

girlsma Mouseketeer

Ohhh!! Thanks the heads up! I will have to stop by!

5. kelleigh1

kelleigh1 <font color=purple>Disney Baby<br><font color=gree

50%? Ours had 30% off the green tags over the weekend. Not a bad deal, but I had other things to get this weekend so I didn't buy anything. If it's up to 50%, I may need to go do some shopping.

6. swilshire

swilshire DIS Veteran

I stopped in today but wound up not buying anything. Most of the green tags were the original price, so you were paying 50% of the retail price. I'm spoiled by the bigger discounts that we've seen in the past.

Sheila

7. LisaNJ25

LisaNJ25 DIS Veteran<br><font color=aqua>I paid $300 back i

The 50% off Just started on Sunday...

I picked up 7 of these cute Disney Princess Mirrors that when you press the button they light up and than you have 3 different princesses appear on the mirror.

They are a decent size. They came out ot $1.60 each.

8. Foladar

Foladar Living in ORLANDO!

Anyone know if there is any gaming stuff on sale?

9. kelleigh1

I saw a few things when my husband was in there picking up Madden the other day. He also got a wireless controller for PS2 for $10 since he was buying Madden.

10. Princess Glenda

Princess Glenda DIS Veteran

Just back from Toys R Us. There was an ad in our newspaper on Sunday that announced the 50% off Green Tag Clearance. Our store has a ton of stuff. DD's Bday party is this weekend so I was in a big hurry, but I found some My Little Pony things (her Bday theme this year). I'm hoping to get back to look again once the party preparations are over.

11. donnajon

donnajon DIS Veteran

I went tonight and got a lot of christmas shopping done. They had a lot more stuff at 50% off this week than they did at 30% off last week. Some stuff I thought I'd try to wait for the 75% off. If I get it, fine, if not, no biggie.

12. kelleigh1

I get paid on Friday...think I'll have to go shopping on Saturday.

13. planning06

planning06 Mouseketeer

Any guesses on when they will up it to 75% off? :confused3

14. frannn

frannn <font color=blue>please stop the madnesssss alread

I bought a few books at 7.50 each, but would get some more if I can find them for less. I'd also love to find some discounted Story Reader books.
    TIA!

15. DiznEeyore

DiznEeyore <font color=navy>Donkey-Huggin' DVC Member<br><fon

I hit our local TRU the other night. I managed to finish up my Christmas shopping for our nieces and nephews. :) With my dh being without a full-time job, that clearance was a big blessing!! I found things that each of them will really love, and I didn't have to spend more than $30! :teeth:

16. iheartdisney

iheartdisney DIS Veteran

I swung by today- Man, there was alot on sale. I got some wooden puzzles for $2 each, coloring books for $1, some of the crayola craft kits for $5! I was amazed!!!!