Toys R Us Deals Of The Day

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by wedindis'00, Dec 17, 2008.

1. wedindis'00

wedindis'00 Mouseketeer

Did anyone print the DEALS OF THE DAY coupons from Saturday 12/12 ?

I think there was a coupon for a swing set?

Up here in central MA we were wiped out by an ice storm and i was unable to print that coupon.

I know it is a one day only coupon but due to the weather I'm hoping they will honor it.

If you have it would you be willing to send me the "coupon code" and/or the actual coupon.

thanks

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. wedindis'00

wedindis'00 Mouseketeer

Anyone...Anyone...Bueller?????:confused3 :confused3 :confused3

4. Kitzka

Kitzka DIS Veteran

if you follow toysrus online on Twitter you maybe able to access the link that they sent out for the Sat deals.

Nothing was appealing to me on sat so i did not print these coupons out.

Lara

5. wedindis'00

wedindis'00 Mouseketeer

what is twitter???

6. Kitzka

Kitzka DIS Veteran

Twitter (www.twitter.com) is an 'update' site. I guess for a ack of a better explanation it's a social networking site and mini blogging site. you update your 'status' provide rants, daily thoughts etc in 160 characters or less.

Quite a few stores have twitter accounts and they post updates on the company and most post sales, coupons, etc.

It's different from facebook. I tweet as it's called and for me it's a great way to get my agression out.

I know there are tons of people on twitter and a few news stories have broke on twitter first. It's worth it to check it out but that is the only place where there may be a record of the old TRU coupons that i can think of.