Toy Story Mania Designs?

Discussion in 'Creative DISigns' started by labdogs42, Oct 10, 2008.

1. MomETC

MomETC Mouseketeer

Yes, that is what I was asking for. :cloud9: Awesome site. Thanks for sharing! Again, love the design!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. tmdart

tmdart DIS Veteran

Here is another TSM design that my DH and I came up with. This design should be very easy to personalize yourself using the example and blank below. Any type of font in publisher or any other photo editing software that can add text to your photos. Just pick your font and choose a grey color for the font/line. Black should also work.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Hope you like this as well. :thumbsup2

4. Mom2JPL

Mom2JPL Love me some Disney!!!

These are tooo cute...thank you so much! I'm going to print them out today and get them done asap! My dh will love it! Oh, and the new design with the etch a sketch is great! Again, your dh is very clever!

5. chaoscent

chaoscent <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ Moderator

Looks like Hubby is enjoying the DISigning. :goodvibes
    Love the new DISign. I am going to make it for the back of my shirt. Thanks so very much. Penny:hippie:

6. danalea10

danalea10 Mouseketeer

Thank you so much for the designs with my names on them. We will be staying in the toy story building at all star movies and the kids will love this shirt. You are very talented!

7. MarkyMouse

MarkyMouse Mouseketeer

OK, I just stumbled onto this forum. What do you guys do with these things? Fill a computer dummy in.

8. tmdart

tmdart DIS Veteran

All kinds of things. They can be made into T-shirts, magnets to be placed on doors, window clings, etc. There are some threads that have candy wrappers, popcorn wrappers, invitations or letters to people while they are in Disney (or surprising them about their trip). Most of the time if you see a disign you like you just request for the disigner to personalize it for you on that thread. Then you copy and paste it to your computer. Print it on iron on transfer paper and voila you have a unique shirt to wear to Disney - except for other Dis board members. ;) Hope this answers your question. :goodvibes

9. MarkyMouse

MarkyMouse Mouseketeer

That helps a lot, thanks. Where do most people get these things made, like mouse pads and such? I would also be interested in the window clings.

10. mickimousemama

mickimousemama Mouseketeer

I just love the scrable board! Could I get three of them with these names

Zack
    Preston
    Eliana

Oh forgot with the year 2009

11. labdogs42

labdogs42 <font color=darkorchid>I managed to wrestle a play

Could you add the C on to the Mania logo on the AJ one? And since you figured out great ways to do other names, too, could you do one with Jessica (or Jess if that won't fit) and Scott, too? We're all maniacs for this ride! Thanks!

12. labdogs42

If you wanted it as a mousepad, I'd try Shutterfly or Kodak Gallery. They sell window cling paper for inkjet printers, but I haven't bought any of that yet.

13. tmdart

tmdart DIS Veteran

Here you go!:thumbsup2
    Sorry it took so long:goodvibes

Enjoy:goodvibes

14. tmdart

tmdart DIS Veteran

Thanks for letting us use your thread:flower3: I find it funny how posting a question in these threads can make it take on legs and run.
    Here are your requests with the C in maniac. As I or my DH answer requests the design seems to get tweaked a little bit.
    Sorry For the wait:thumbsup2 :goodvibes

What did you think of the Etchasketch? I'm hoping someone will use it on a shirt and take a pic for us. Some of these designs we have never used.

15. NewMom66

NewMom66 Mouseketeer

Would I be able to get a Toy Story scrabble with the year 2009 and something like "Bright Family" if you can fit it in? Thanks.....

16. tmdart

tmdart DIS Veteran

Will this work. If not I can redo when I have more time. Have to get to work.;)
    :thumbsup2

17. NewMom66

NewMom66 Mouseketeer

Fantastic....Thank you so much!!!!:thumbsup2

18. labdogs42

Aaaw, thanks! I like the etch a sketch, too. If you want to do an AJ in the etch a sketch, too, feel free! Also, our trip is in 2008. Sorry I didn't mention that in my last post. :headache:

19. CrispyCruiser

CrispyCruiser Earning My Ears

Awesome DISigns! I'd love a scrabble board with the name "Spencer" if you have a minute, pretty please :worship:

Thank you!
    Chris :lovestruc

20. mickimousemama

mickimousemama Mouseketeer

FABULOUS!!!! I LOVE them!!!

21. ybertrand

ybertrand Earning My Ears

tmdart....love the toy story scrabble board

Could I request 2...one with Bailey and one with Brennan?

Thanks so much!!