Toy Story Mania Designs?

Thesea are so cool! Could I please have this one with the 4 different names, but have it say Toy Story Maniac?

Glenn is a Toy Story Maniac
Vija is a Toy Story Maniac
Charlie is a Toy Story Maniac
Aleks is a Toy Story Maniac

They are sooooo cool!

Yes you can ::yes::
easglenn.jpg

easvija.jpg

eascharlie.jpg

easaleks.jpg

Glad you liked the design:cool1::woohoo::banana:
Have a blessed day!! :goodvibes:)

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE the Etch-a-Sketch DISign with Braxton on one and Jakob on the other! THank you so much, we are big Toy Story fans!

Did you want the Year on it or Toy Story Maniac, or just the name? :confused3
I will get to it ASAP. Thanks, Terri:goodvibes:)

TMdart--
I can not belive that this GEM is on page 8 of these boards. Your scrabble design is one of the best I have seen. Can you please make a few of these for me when you get a chance? We are going for XMAS 2009 so if this can be incorporated that would be great if not the year by itself will work.

Foster's
LUKE
TADD

Thanks in advance,

Trent

Glad you like it. :thumbsup2
Here you go... :cool1::woohoo::yay::banana:
scrfosters.jpg

We're going for Christmas too this year. :love: I hear it's beautiful with all the lights. I can't wait!! :yay::yay:
Hope you have an awesome trip :thumbsup2:banana: and a blessed day!! :goodvibes

Could I please make a request?
I would like a scrabble one and a etch a sketch one with the name Struan on it

Thanks!

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE the Etch-a-Sketch DISign with Braxton on one and Jakob on the other! THank you so much, we are big Toy Story fans!

Sorry this got skipped over. I've been away from the boards for awhile. Hope it's not too late. :flower3::flower3:
easbraxton.jpg

easjakob.jpg

Hope you have a magical cruise:thumbsup2 and a blessed day!!:goodvibes

You are sooooo talented! I love these designs. Could I have one of the "scrabble" design with the name ANDERSON and one with the Etch a Sketch Design that has PARKER on it?

Thank you so much for sharing..
Mavis

You are sooooo talented! I love these designs. Could I have one of the "scrabble" design with the name ANDERSON and one with the Etch a Sketch Design that has PARKER on it?

Thank you so much for sharing..
Mavis

Sure you can ::yes::
Here you go :cool1::banana::woohoo::yay:
scrand.jpg

EASParker-1.jpg

Enjoy :thumbsup2 and have a blessed day!! :goodvibes:)

THANK YOU THANK YOU

My son was super super excited to see his name on it!

Thank you for sharing your talents
Mavis

Can I pretty please have this design with the names: Linda, Diamin, Shay and Keyvis with the year 2009 or without, that doesnt matter.
Then Mekhi, Mesha,Khia and Nia without a year, I'm going to hang these last ones in my DNieces and DNephews rooms after laminating them. Thanks so much:worship::worship::worship:

Hi,

These are fab would i be able to request the scrabble board and the etch a sketch with the name Ryan somewhere on it.
Thank you so much :worship:

Can I pretty please have this design with the names: Linda, Diamin, Shay and Keyvis with the year 2009 or without, that doesnt matter.
Then Mekhi, Mesha,Khia and Nia without a year, I'm going to hang these last ones in my DNieces and DNephews rooms after laminating them. Thanks so much:worship::worship::worship:

Here you go... :cool1::woohoo::yay: Sorry it took so long :flower3::flower3:
scrdiamin.jpg

scrkeyvis.jpg

scrlinda.jpg

scrshay.jpg

scrmekhi.jpg

scrkhia.jpg

scrmesha.jpg

scrnia.jpg

Hope you like them.:thumbsup2 Have a blessed day!! :goodvibes:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter