Toy Story Jessie Toddler T-shirt

Discussion in 'Disney World Tips' started by shopping4two, Apr 12, 2010.

1. shopping4two

shopping4two Earning My Ears

I've been trying to find a cute Toy Story Jessie T-shirt for my daughter but haven't have any luck. I was wondering if anyone seen them in toddler size, either at a store or in Walt Disney World. We are leaving in 2 1/2 weeks and if someone can tell me they have them at WDW then I would order a cute cow print skirt for DD now and get the t-shirt when we get there.

Thanks

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Mrs D

Mrs D I realize most people don't hear editing.

Get thee to the Creative DISigns board NOW!

Millipie is a DISigner that does a customize name in this Jessie disign.
    Or she does this name fill.

Tebi73 does this one.

Maize&Blue does an awesome Toy Story one that my son wears all the time. :love: You can ask him to include Jessie in the name fill - I've seen that before.

Good luck! :wizard:

4. We_love_WDW

We_love_WDW DIS Veteran

I got a Jessie shirt for my daughter from the Disney Store. Did you check there?

5. shopping4two

shopping4two Earning My Ears

Nothing available at the disney store right now.. The SA said they are expecting new stuff in a few weeks..

6. We_love_WDW

We_love_WDW DIS Veteran

I just saw it at mine this past weekend....maybe they will get more in. Good luck!

7. Tnkrbelle565

Tnkrbelle565 DIS Veteran

My Disney Store had them last night. I'm sure they'll be getting more in with the movie coming out.

8. tegdig

tegdig Mouseketeer

I bought a Toy Story T-shirt for my granddaughter when I was there in Jan. Not just Jessie, but she is on it. It has all of the characters(not Potato head for some reason). A few of the characters have Goofy or Mickey ears on them. It is peachy/rosie/pinkish. Kind of glittery too. I got a size 2T. $18. Got it at the Emporium in Mk, but they were all over the World. She loved it.
    I just thought of something else....the cutest thing I bought when we were there in January......they have these plush babies that are each wrapped in a little blanket. They have them from just about every Disney movie you could imagine. They had a Jessie baby wrapped in a little red/bandana print blanket with a little pony where the blanket secures around her.....oh, so cute. My little one drags it around with her everywhere.....Actually, every one of them was so cute, I could have brought them all home with me!!!!

9. vester

vester Mouseketeer

Disney store, or disney store online, or get an iron on off ebay. :)

10. Jenn4615

Jenn4615 DIS Veteran

We got an adorable one last month online from disney store online... it was 6 bucks! she loves it!!

11. We_love_WDW

We_love_WDW DIS Veteran

Disneystore.com has a new Jessie shirt that was just added today...just go with the xxs girls

12. Mom_Rides

Mom_Rides DIS Veteran

I'm not sure where you are located, but our Meijer store had Jessie t's for $5. I picked up one for my DD!