towncars @ HRH

Discussion in 'Universal Orlando Resorts & Hotels' started by sunshineNJ, Aug 10, 2012.

1. sunshineNJ

sunshineNJ DIS Veteran

We will be arriving 8/16. We would like to go to DTD one night. I called the HRH to ask about how much a cab would cost and they said they had onsite towncars. They also said it was within $10 of the price of a cab and it's not on a meter like a cab is so if there is traffic it's still the quoted price of $ 100 round trip. Does this sound like a average price? Has anyone used this service at HRH? Also has anyone taken a cab to DC from HRH and how much did it cost? Thanks:)

2. JessicaR

JessicaR <font color=blue>DIS Veteran<br><font color=green>

Our town car service gave us a quote of $55 each way. The taxi estimator quotes $47 each way. I think that's a very reasonable quote. :thumbsup2

Thanks actually - I think we'll do just that!

3. damo

damo Proud Redhead

It only cost us about $35 to get from Boardwalk to PBH by taxi. I think that taxi estimator is high.

4. sunshineNJ

sunshineNJ DIS Veteran

They did say at Hard Rock conceirge that it might be a little cheaper by taxi but if there is traffic it could be more because the taxis are metered and the towncars are not. I'm trying to decide what to do.:confused3