Tower of Terror

Brendal

Earning My Ears
How scary is the tower of terror? Does it make your stomach feel bad? How many times do you drop? Please write anything else about it that you think people should know.

The tower of terror really isn't that scary, i'm not quite sure how many times you drop but i know that there is at least one big drop and a few small ones-- but don't worry its not scary /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Hello!
I'm Nick and i am new to the board.
I've been to WDW and Tower of Terror.The drop isn't really scary, but the ride itself is great. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Tower of Terror is great! The theming is alot of fun. It's not scary, don't worry! There's one big drop, and a few little ones. You'll have alot of fun!!

[This message has been edited by Tinkerbell1 (edited March 02, 2000).]

The Tower of Terror is sooo much fun! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif The whole idea of the Hollywood Tower Hotel, and the storm, and... well, I shouldn't give all of it away! /infopop/emoticons\icon_redface.gif Try it and see what you think of it!! Have fun!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

------------------
<font color=green>°o°Kiki°o°</font color=green>
<font color= blue>PIXIE DUST TO ALL!!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
tongue.gif
/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </font color= blue>

anitink02.gif
dislogo2.gif

[This message has been edited by Kiki (edited March 09, 2000).]

howdy! TZToT is my favorite ride ever so i can tell u how i feel about it. When me and my Mom rode it we counted and there a 7 drops. about 3 of them r medium drops, and about 2 or so r about a story or 2. I promise it is not scary.

------------------
WDW:'96-DxL,'97-WL,'98-FWC,'99-WL,June 2000-PO
REMEMBER...It all started with a ºoº!!!

TOWER OF TERRER IS SCARY!!! We went on the tower of terrer 3 years ago and it really was scary. My 6 year old brother and my dad thought it was cool But me and my mom freaked out. Its not that scary in the begining in the preshow and the other part of the ride before the drop. You watch a preshow and then you get into the elevator. Then you go up 13 stories and at the top you go through a room which is kinda weird then you go into the elevator shaft. Right then the doors open and let you see outside. Then you drop but then it stops you go back up again and you drop go up again and then you drop all the way down. Needless to say that was the first and last time me and my mom are going on it.

I want to note that the ride might of changed since we were there.

I loooooooved it!!!!! I admit it was a little scary at first, but it is really fun!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

------------------
tink08.gif
tink01.gif
tink07.gif

[This message has been edited by Pollyanna 2 (edited March 06, 2000).]

HI. I've noticed that you are getting a lot of different answers but I can tell you that the only way to find out if you like the tower of terror is to RIDE IT!! I personnally loved it. My sister gets queasy easily and she didnt like the drop. but it is a very creative ride and if you get queasy a lot maybe you should try it and see what happens. It might motivate you to ride other rides that you thought might make you sick!?!

------------------
§ æ ¿ ö ¦ ì •
Have a nice day, sara.

it is the freakest atmosphere ever
there is this statue that has real looking eyes
it is very creepy in there
have u seen the movie...if u have it looks just like that...u feel like your really there
there is about 4 to 6 drops ...it depends
its very fun
just so u know when the elevator comes out and into a room filled with clocks..once it is pitch black and the guy stops talking.........u drop

REMEMBER TO POSE FOR THE CAMERA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAVE FUN
DIZNEE PRINCESS

Dear Brendal,
I love the Tower of Terror! The number of drops are different every time (you never know how many). Don't wear hats or pins on this ride. The inside or wait room makes you think the ride is worse than it really is.
Your board friend,
Allie in Wonderland

ToT is my favorite ride!!! It is great!!
It drops you 7 to 8 times and it is so much fun. The theming is great also!!
On some of the drops your stomach will leave you for a second but thats one of the things I love about this ride
also, the seatbelt is the worst seat!!! It holds you in and you can barely move.One thing different is that your feet fly up. I prefer the others because I love the feeling of flying out of my seat.
Hope I helped!!! :D

Disney vacations-
3/96-DxL(8 days) 9/97-WL(9 days)
9/98-FWC(9 days)9/99-WL(9 days)
6/00-PO/CR(16 days!!!)
12/00-DL(1st time!!) Fairfield Inn(3 days)
Upcoming trips-
6/02 WDW!
REMEMBER-It all started with a mouse!!!
tvmickey.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter