Tower of Terror Cluedo (Clue?)

Discussion in 'UK Trip Planning Forum' started by Trixster, Oct 7, 2009.

1. Trixster

Trixster Mouseketeer

Does anyone know if you can order a copy of the cluedo (called clue I think in the US) game for the ToT in the Uk rather than importing or collecting on my next trip to disney? It is a bit too bulky to bring back.

Thanks

2. bazzanoid

bazzanoid where'sthespacebar?

I've not seen it for sale anywhere in the UK... i'll ask around my local comic stores (a few import games from the US) and see if it can be mail-ordered in the UK, if I find anything, i'll let you know.

The only alternative at the mo is to order it from the Laughing Place Store.

:goodvibes

3. Florimel

Florimel Mouseketeer

I can't see anywhere to order from in the UK. US disney store seems to do it - we have managed to order things from there before, but don't know what the postage would be. It is reasonably heavy as it comes in a tin rather than a box.

We brought it back in the case from our last trip, as Tof T is DD's favourite ride. We're always the family buying that extra bag on the last day though, as as we always manage to find something bulky to mess with the packing!:eek:

It is great fun though, a themed version of the classic game - we never play ordinary cluedo now.

4. Trixster

Trixster Mouseketeer

Thanks for the replies, I don't really want to bring it back with me so will look at the shipping costs to see if its worthwhile.