• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Towels at the pools?

disworlddad

Earning My Ears
Hey everybody. I've been lurking..er, lurnin' for about six months and I've learned more than I thought possible. We're (me, dw, ds7) down to 4 days b4 travel and had a question. Are towels supplied at the resort pools for your use. We're staying at AKL and wondered if we even needed to bother taking any beach towels. If they have them there, do they ever run out? :surfweb: Thanks disworlddad

Towels are provided at the Pool at all Deluxe and Moderate Resorts. They have never been in short supply, so you don't need to worry about them running out.

They supply towels at the pool. I've never seen them run out.

The only reason to bring beach towels is for the water parks, but you can rent them for $1 each there. You can also buy towels at the WP -- something that Disney encourages! :lmao:

The towels at the pools are not beach towel size but you can get as may as you need. I usually get two to spread on my chair if I'm going to be there for a long time - or just one if it's just for a dip in the pool.

Do they supply towels at the value resorts, or just mod and deluxe?

Thanks,
Carrie

No towels at value resorts. You can use the ones in your room and call mousekeeping for extra towels though... just be prepared to wait for them in some cases. Just be sure to bring them back to your room!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter