Tours and MVMCP Question

carlbarry

DIS Veteran
I think I can guess the answer, but I put it out to the experts just in case:
If I want to go on a behind the scenes tour at MK that requires a park admission, such as the Steam Train tour, would a ticket to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party qualify? Thanks.

I think I can guess the answer, but I put it out to the experts just in case:
If I want to go on a behind the scenes tour at MK that requires a park admission, such as the Steam Train tour, would a ticket to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party qualify? Thanks.

The steam train tour takes place at 7:30 am ending around 10:30am. A ticket to MVMCP is not valid until 4pm the day of the party.
Because you will need entry into the park in the morning you will need to use a regular park ticket.

Here's some additional info. http://allears.net/btp/tours.htm#rr

The steam train tour takes place at 7:30 am ending around 10:30am. A ticket to MVMCP is not valid until 4pm the day of the party.
Because you will need entry into the park in the morning you will need to use a regular park ticket.

Here's some additional info. http://allears.net/btp/tours.htm#rr
I know. But the descriptions always say "Theme park admission required." It doesn't say when. Hey, I'm a lawyer...I'm looking for a loophole! LOL

I know. But the descriptions always say "Theme park admission required." It doesn't say when. Hey, I'm a lawyer...I'm looking for a loophole! LOL

:lmao: Disney has a whole building full of lawyers so they try to keep those loopholes filled!;) As PP said, the timing doesn't work out. You have to get into the park to meet/participate in the Tour, and the Hard Ticket Events ticket won't allow you in until around 4:00pm or after. If you walk up with it at 7:30am they will tell you to come back at 4.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter