Touring the Tower of Terror and other Ghoulish Delights! Sept 13 TR | FINALx2 4/17!!!

Well, you KNOW I'm joining along for this ghoulishly delightful TR!
Things I'm super excited about: 1) I met you guys and think you're super fun! (Also, the next time your in WDW, we'll have to hang out for a little longer! 2) reading about you MNSSHP night, because your costume was AMAZING. 3) pretty much your entire TR because I always really enjoy them!

Hi Dani! :wave2:

Long time lurker... first time poster! I came across your last trip report while doing some research for my upcoming Disney honeymoon! Since finishing it I went back and read all of your other trip reports and I cannot wait to follow along as you write this one! I was beyond excited to learn you started this one and I may have squealed a little at work… totally normal, right? ::yes::

SO. EXCITED. :hyper:

I'm here!!! On page 3 already, wow, I'm slacking! :thumbsup2 Can't wait to hear about your trip! And OMG First Class...I keep saying, if I ever go to Hawaii I'm going to need to fly first class because that is a loooong flight, but it's so expensive! :eek: :rotfl: But so awesome! :thumbsup2

ooooo....a real glass? you guys are too fancy, sitting in first class! :lmao:

love the blurry photo at the airport to show just how fast you were going--i wouldn't be slowing down for pictures then either. if i did, i know my DH would just leave me in his dust and hope i caught up to him at some point!

SOOOO EXCCIIIIITTTTTEEEEDDDD!!!! :yay:

Seriously, you write amazing reports, and I'm so pumped to be here lol. I know it's gonna be an AWESOME one!! So many exciting things that happened this time around, I'm so ready!!

Me too! I mean, super excited to share this trip with you guys!!

And thank you so much! I think it's going to be a great TR, because of how many crazy things we did this trip! Thanks for joining, of course!

I am so excited for this!!!

YAY! I'm so glad you're here!! Also, if/when we're in Disney together in the future, I owe you a choice of your favorite Disney snack/a drink or something... You know why!

AH!

We were somehow posting at the same time. I missed the update lol. GREAT UPDATE! Yay first class, yay for free food, weird that it was watermelon salad at that time, but hey, it's free!

Ah! Disney! Arriving is the most exciting part!!

Hahaha, I hate that I have to wait 45 seconds to post, it's annoying. But thanks! It was a good flight into MCO, which made me even more excited to be there, which I didn't think was possible.

So excited to have you back!!!:cool1:

Can't wait to jump aboard another of your fabulous TR's!!:yay:

Aww thank you, I'm excited to be back, and I'm so happy you're here!!

Yay! Subbing!!

HOORAY!

Following along! :)

Glad to have you along again for another fun ride! :)

Ahhhhhhhhh! I've so been looking forward to this! When I saw it I actually broke out this move: :dancer: Awwwwwww yeahhhhhh. :thumbsup2

HAHAHA you crack me up! I'm so glad you're here and so excited to BE here, YAYAYAYAY!

Yay! I've been looking forward to this! I was at Disney the week before you got there - I think we overlapped a couple of days. It was an awesome time to visit! Can't wait to read the report!:woohoo:

Aww yay! It's too bad we didn't run into each other, darnit!! I'm glad you're here though, and I agree, it was a fabulous time to visit!

Joining in! Can't wait to hear all about your trip, it's off to a great start so far!! :woohoo:

YAY, thanks for joining! Just wait, things get even awesomer!

I just posted our travel day updates too! :rotfl2: Seriously, I think arriving at MCO and getting to the ME counter is one of the best parts of a trip because you're just full of excitement about the trip ahead of you that you just don't care about anything except being completely excited!

Hahaha that's so funny!! I totally agree with that, because you know your vacation is about to begin and there's SO MUCH FUN ABOUT TO HAPPEN. It's the best feeling ever.

Hey Dani! YAYYYY I'm so happy you started this. Your TRs are so great! I have been excited to read all about your adventures for awhile now. It sounds like this trip was one of your best ever!

YAY LIA! I'm super pumped you're here. This was SUCH an epic trip and I just can't even wait to share like EVERYTHING with you guys. It's just going to be the best.

YAY DANI!!! So happy you've started and so happy to have another brilliant report with my fav Disney couple. This will undoubtedly be my favourite of your reports because I'm getting in right at the start!!!

I know little bits and pieces (like the TR title), but I can't wait to see it all come together. And all the DISmeets and all the other amazing stuff. Oh and of course I can't wait for more ride photos!!!!!

AHHHHH, I can see my TR on your screen!!! That is just the coolest thing EVER!!!! :cool2: :dance3:

Bahaha, and the hilarious photos begin. That sleeping guy photo is AWESOME! :rotfl2:

Not to mention the random Matt and Dani pictures you know I love. :thumbsup2

YAY ROB! I'm glad you're here! And I think this is going to be an epic TR, no doubt!

I know I shared some stuff, but there's so much more than is going to be delightful! We have many ride photos to share, and I can't wait, hahaha.

Haha yes!! I caught up with yours while on the flight! Though admittedly, I haven't been checking TRs since that flight. I need to get back to reading everyone's TRs once I've got more of this TR type up!

Hahah thaaaanks. I thought it was too funny not to share.. and trust me, there are PLENTY of Matt and Dani photos that are random... along with video, which I can't even WAIT to put together!!!

Hopping on over to hear how this trip went.

Glad you're on board!! :goodvibes

YAY! Glad you're back again!!

And I noticed that my comment is on your TR that is on Dani's screen. :cool1:

Hahaha, this is kind of amazing. Attention to detail!!

I'm HEEEERRREE! I'm here, I'm here, I'm here! :bitelip: I cannot wait to read about your trip. Especially about the MagicBand experience. I'm so nervous about trying this out in November.

Also, I'm intrigued by the no Dining Plan approach. :scared:

Let's get this show on the road! :goodvibes

YAY YAY AND MORE YAY! Don't worry, once we get to the MagicBand part of the trip (which is sadly not til like.. Day 5), I am hoping I can be useful in terms of any questions you have/talking about the pros and cons of them!

I'll definitely talk about the Dining Plan stuff, too! So much to share, eeee!

Jumping in! I have read all your reports so I am super excited for another one! And this one looks like it is off to an Awesome Possum start!! I find it amusing that you moved from MA to WA because I moved from WA to MA. I lived up in Ferndale (outside Bellingham) until I moved to Wayland MA when I was 19 to be a Nanny. I still live in MA though I must admit I still miss home.

Aww, I loved that you said awesome possum, that makes me happy. Kind of like my neato mosquito, hahaha. And that's so funny that you moved from WA to MA! My co-worked used to live up in Bellingham, I need to visit that area as I hear it's pretty awesome! I've never been to Wayland though. I grew up on the South Shore! Glad you're here!!

I'm here, you can start now! ;)

HAHA YAY! Karen is here, so let's get this thing STARTED.

Loving your trip report! They are the BEST!

Aw, thank you so so much! That's such a huge compliment. So happy you're here!

Hey Dani! I followed your last trip report and loved every word. I'm super excited to read about your and Matt's latest adventures:) I'm in the home stretch of my own vacation and this makes me even more pumped!

- Kayla:)

Hi Kayla! I'm so happy you've decided to join in on another one of my TRs, and I'm so happy you enjoyed my last one!! I hope you are having an amazing trip!!! And thanks again for joininig!!

I can barely contain my excitement for another Dani and Matt report!! Whoop whoop!:thumbsup2

I've been meaning to ask this, and you may have already disclosed it in another TR, but where did you get your Donald headband? I thought about you on our trip in August and totally wished I had one!

Oh, I am so excited to read all about your trip! I especially can't wait to read about the WL Villas...Mike's always wanted to stay there and we just haven't made it yet, so I'm anxious to hear what you thought!

Oh, and one last question which I'm sure you'll get to later in the report, but when is y'alls anniversary? Ours is 9/11 and we've celebrated at Disney in the past, so it's not only cool that y'all did too, but wondered if ours fell somewhere close together!

Aww YAY I'm so excited to write another one!! It's fun reliving our trips, haha.

I made my Donald headband! I had made like 6 different headbands, though some of them fell apart, which was a bummer... but the Donald one is still around! They're pretty easy to make, especially the bows! There are YouTube tutorials online you can watch (which is what I did)!

I will have a lot to say about the Wilderness Lodge and the Villas in general, so hopefully that will be helpful!

Our anniversary is September 17th. :) So only 6 days apart from each other! September is a lovely time to celebrate, I must say!

Yay! First day! How nice being in 1st class, I know what the flight from Seattle is like. Although a window seat does make the time go by a bit faster.

You were there a week after us (we left on the 11th) Actually we probably passed in the sky, cool. But our Magical Express was confusing because they were in transition. We didn't have our bands yet anyway, since we're Canadian.

It was amazing! The window seat can help, though I usually sit on the aisle so I can get up and stretch. Plus I like being able to stretch my leg out in the aisle sometimes, too!

Haha we probably did pass by each other in the sky. I should have waved! We weren't able to use our bands but the process went by really smoothly, which was good since I wanted to get on a bus ASAP! Hahaha.

Yeah I'm here! I can't wait to hear about another Dani & Matt WDW trip! :thumbsup2

Awesome, so glad you're back in for another TR!!

Im excited to read you TR. Ive read your others even though I did not talk. I promise I SAW you at MNSSHP leaving pooh and his gang with you wonderful costume! I was to shy to speak:(

Aww yay! Thank you for commenting! It's totally okay if you don't comment, but I'm really glad you did! Aw I wish you would have said hello!! I always love running into people from the DIS when we are there. But thank you for the wonderful compliment on my costume. I can't even wait to get to that night! I totally understand not saying hello. I've definitely seen people I recognize from the DIS/Disney community and got too shy to say hello. But if you see me in the future and want to say hi, go for it! Matt and I are friendly people, haha. :goodvibes

YAY!! :cool1: I've been checking the TR board waiting for this gem to start. SO glad it's up! Can't wait to hear all about your trip. -Amanda

Aww, I'm so happy you're here again!! I've been working hard to make sure I had some good stuff written before I posted here! Can't wait to share more!!

Yay - so excited for this trip report. I've been having Dani/Matt withdrawals! I followed your trip on Twitter; can't wait for your great story telling and pictures:goodvibes

Aww this makes me happy!! And I can't wait to share more than what 140 characters allows me to, hahaha.

WELL OF COURSE I AM HERE!!!
You are on that ball, lady! Starting your TR with a quickness.

I think you forgot to add "because Jenn begged us" to your reasons for a September trip. And I did beg.

You are so fancy up there in first class with your fancy girl water and your fancy breakfast ravioli! As a Georgian, I gasped a little at the notion that you are not a peach fan, but it's okay. We're still friends.

I love that you were literally running and taking blurry photos. That's some dedication. I'd expect no less from you two!

I CANNOT WAIT to read every word of this!

UM YAY GLAD YOU ARE BECAUSE YEAH!

I sat myself down last weekend and worked like crazy on editing my photos and putting everything together! I still have my PP photos to come in, but our first few days didn't involve a TON of PP photos, so I figured I could get a lot of writing done! Plus, if I want to write a TR for our Disneyland trip in November, I don't want to feel overwhelmed with having to write a TON (though I'm sure I'll still run into this issue, at least I feel like I have a head start right now, haha).

Hahaha, it's true, that should have been listed as a reason but um, this trip was so fabulous in part due to you guys!!

Hahaha, I felt like a fancy lady, I won't lie... And see, okay, I LOVE fresh peaches. LOVE. But I don't like peach pie or peach-flavored things. I'm weird, I know.

I was seriously running and taking photos because otherwise Matt would have yelled at me to hurry up... and/or left without me on the Magical Express.

I CAN'T WAIT TO WRITE IT AND SHARE IT AND THEN READ ALL ABOUT YOUR TRIP BECAUSE YES.

We are here too! We can't wait for another of the best TRs, and this one is for the trip where we got to meet you guys. We are here and can't wait to read all about it.

Oh yay! I'm so glad you guys are here!! I can't wait to talk about our meets during this trip!! You guys were such a nice family and I'm SO glad we got to meet!

Following along! :) I liked many of your pictures on instagram, hope thats not too creepy ha ha :rolleyes1

Aww, yay, I'm so glad you're following along... and oh my gosh, if that's considered creepy, welp, I'm a mega-creeper, too, hahaha.

I'm here and looking forward to reading. Can't wait to see your video and all of you amazing photos !!

Susan

Aww yay! I'm so glad you're here again!! I can't wait to start working on that video, I think it's going to be fabulous!

Yay! Glad to see you've started your new one. :) I love it so far. So funny how Matt was up at 4:15, and how Milo was acting! Very cute. I am interested to see how you like going in September, and not having the dining plan with a lot of set ADR's. My DH and my anniversary is September also and I'd like to see how we would like to go at that time!

Haha yay! I'm glad I got it started and I've actually written enough updates to keep me going! Matt is so funny, he just gets SO excited, and I mean, so do I, but 4:15?! Hahaha.. and yeah, Milo was basically telling us we weren't allowed to leave. He's such a dork dog.

Hopefully this TR helps you with any questions/concerns you have about September/the dining plan! I will definitely get into my feelings about both things during this TR!

Long time reader and lurker. First time poster! I love all of your trip reports and I cannot wait to read every one of this one! So excited!!!! :goodvibes:hyper:

Hi and welcome!! I'm so happy you decided to post and say hello! Seriously, it makes me really happy. I have big plans for this TR, so I hope you enjoy it as much as my others. Thank you again for saying hi!!

Dani, I've followed all of your TRs, but I think only commented on a couple. I think you and Matt are an awesome couple, and if my fiancé and I ever get around to/can afford to go to Disney World, I hope our trips end up as goofy and goobery as yours!!! I'm in for this report as well, although I did follow on twitter so I know a few spoilers, but that doesn't make it any less exciting to read!

Aww, thank you for commenting! And might I just point out, I love that we have similar DIS names, hahaha. Thank you so much though, I hope you guys can get to Disney World ASAP so you can go be goobers like the two of us, haha. I thought about not sharing certain things on twitter but I just couldn't help myself! We had such a great time!!

I am so happy you have started! I have been waiting for this to start. I can not wait to hear about the trading event.

Aw thanks Rachel. I'm glad you're here again. I actually thought of you when I was thinking about writing about the trading event, just because I knew you'd totally get it/hopefully want to hear about it!

New trip report? Eeeeeep so excited!!!!! :figment: Can't wait to hear how amazing your trip was! I saw your costume on Instagram and hands down it was the most creative costume I have ever seen! :thumbsup2

Heck yes, I am back in action! Hahaha. Thank you SO much for the costume compliment. That night was so much fun and I can't wait to talk about it!!

I'm joining! And you've arrived already, I mean, what could be better than that! ;)

YAY! I'm super happy to have you here! And yes, there really is nothing better about arriving in MCO and being ready to embark on an amazing vacation, right?!

Hi Dani!

I'm a long time lurker on your trip reports. I finally decided to say hello & can't wait to start reading this new trip report. I enjoyed reading your past ones & wanted to tell you that your awesome at writing them & I always get so excited to read your new posts.

Hi!! I'm so happy you decided to say hello and that you're here!! Thank you for all of the wonderful compliments. I can't wait to share this trip with you guys!

Joining in.

Awesome, glad you're here!!

YAY!!! New TR time!!! Looking forward to hearing about your latest adventures :)

New TR time indeed!! Can't wait to share our adventures, because there were a TON this trip!

Well, you KNOW I'm joining along for this ghoulishly delightful TR!
Things I'm super excited about: 1) I met you guys and think you're super fun! (Also, the next time your in WDW, we'll have to hang out for a little longer! 2) reading about you MNSSHP night, because your costume was AMAZING. 3) pretty much your entire TR because I always really enjoy them!

YAY SUSIE IS HERE! PARTY TIME! EXCELLENT.

I don't know why I just went into Wayne's World mode, but it happened.

ANYWAY, I agree, meeting was just a delight and I can't wait to post about it. MNSSHP was the bomb and THANKS! I think this TR is going to be the most jam-packed with random events throughout it!

Long time lurker... first time poster! I came across your last trip report while doing some research for my upcoming Disney honeymoon! Since finishing it I went back and read all of your other trip reports and I cannot wait to follow along as you write this one! I was beyond excited to learn you started this one and I may have squealed a little at work… totally normal, right? ::yes::

SO. EXCITED. :hyper:

HI!! I'm so happy you decided to come out of Lurkdom and say hi. I love hearing from people who I didn't even know were reading, it just makes me happy. Oh my gosh, Disney World honeymoons are kiiiind of the best! Seriously. I wish I'd known about the DIS when we went on ours so I could have written a TR, but I didn't, haha.

I'm so happy that you're so excited, and that my TR got a squeal. It's kind of the best, hahaha.

I'm here!!! On page 3 already, wow, I'm slacking! :thumbsup2 Can't wait to hear about your trip! And OMG First Class...I keep saying, if I ever go to Hawaii I'm going to need to fly first class because that is a loooong flight, but it's so expensive! :eek: :rotfl: But so awesome! :thumbsup2

AW YAY! I'm seriously so happy you're here. It makes me really happy. And yeah, I have no idea how this thing got to Page 3 (well, now 4) so quickly. WHOA NELLIE. But it's okay, seeing that I just posted my Intro/update anyway! First Class is kind of amazing but it's crazy expensive for trans-continental flights. The upgrade to first though was way more doable. It was still kind of pricey but definitely worth it.

ooooo....a real glass? you guys are too fancy, sitting in first class! :lmao:

love the blurry photo at the airport to show just how fast you were going--i wouldn't be slowing down for pictures then either. if i did, i know my DH would just leave me in his dust and hope i caught up to him at some point!

Haha, yeah! I was like, whoa, fancy. I would be okay with just a bottle of water, but thanks!

HAHAHA I'm glad you could see my excitement level in that photo. I wasn't going to post it but realized it totally captured my excitement of running to Magical Express like I was 5 years old. Matt probably would have left me and hopped on a bus if I'd stopped, bahaha.

Originally Posted by kimbo0569 View Post
I'm in!

YAY! Glad you're back again!!

Yep, and we're heading down to Disney 2 weeks from today and I cannot wait!!!! :woohoo:

I have been waiting for this moment! :banana:

I love the intros, not gonna lie.

Villas at Wilderness Lodge, holler! Beach club, holler!

4:15?! Sounds like me on a Disney trip morning. If I wake up before my alarm, there is no hope for extra sleep.

First class on a 5 hour flight sounds like the only way to do it. Question: Did it feel weird flying on the 11th?

So lucky your airport has a Starbucks! Ours only "proudly brews Starbucks Coffee", aka suck.

One day I will fly first class and if they serve me weird watermelon salad in the morning I will feel bad for not wanting to eat it, haha. Ravioli though, that's an anytime meal. :rotfl:

I feel you on the bathroom break immediately upon arrival. I HATE airplane bathrooms and will hold it if possible.

Magical Express EEEEEEEEEEEE

I was so excited to see you had started your new report. :cool1: Cant wait to read about all your adventures!

Oh my God, Dani, you are already on page 4! :worship: Someone is DIS popular!! :goodvibes So I feel lame now that I'm so late, but I'M HERE!

I am totally with Matt, I can't sleep a wink on pre-Disney night. I take forever to fall asleep, and then if I wake up at any point, I'm up. :eek:

As a Fresh Prince super fan, I am HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED that your first class experience didn't include drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass! :lmao: But it sounds pretty amazing nonetheless. ;) We got a new credit card to rack up airline miles in hopes of getting first class on at least one of our long flights either to or from Italy next year.

Great start! I look forward to the rest, which will get me all in the Halloween spirit leading up to our trip in 17 days!! :banana:

Hi Dani! I'm definitely on board for this one! So excited to hear about it, I hope to do a Halloween trip one day! Also, I read through your comments and I live on the South Shore of Massachusetts. Cue "It's a Small World".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter