Touring plans discount code???

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by eeyorepixie, Mar 5, 2010.

1. eeyorepixie

eeyorepixie AKA Queenie

Where can I find a discount code for touring plans?

If I buy a new Unofficial Guide for Disney book is there a code in the book?

TIA

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. jenseib

jenseib Mommy to Claire

I think you go to the site and then it will ask you to look up a page number and tell you the last word on that page, or something like that. At least that is what it did last year.

4. winterman

winterman DIS Veteran

Isn't the book going to cost a LOT more than the non-discounted touring plans subscription?

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

5. Mrs D

Mrs D <font color=red>I realize most people don't hear e

If you are a subscriber to the Allears newsletter they have a discount code each week for the touringplans.com subscription. It's $6.36 with the discount.

HTH! :wizard:

6. vinotinto

vinotinto Just Keep Swimming

I just did this. They ask for the first word on a random page. Then you can purchase 1 year for $4.49. It's not a bad deal, if you were already planning on buying the book.

7. Momof2hockeygirls

Momof2hockeygirls Earning My Ears

I just purchased the website subscription with the discount because i purchased the book but it will not let me log in. It keeps telling me "Unable to validate username and password". Does anyone know what that could mean? Does it take a while for the payment to be posted and for you to be able to log in?