Touring plan?

3sweetpeas

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone! We will be arriving at the parks at about 3pm on October 21st, spending the night in a resort and then spending the day until about 3:00 the next day. Can you please tell me which park we should start in each day? We will have a park to park pass. Thanks so much! I am a Disney girl and don't ever seem to get my touring right at Universal.

Are you staying at one of the three on-site resorts that has express pass? If so, that takes a big chunk out of needing a touring plan.

Have you been to both of the Harry Potter areas before? If not, you might want to start in Diagon Alley that first day to get the lay of the land, take the train to Hogsmeade that evening.

With most of HP out of the way, the next day, you can fill in the blanks with all other areas and rides (or re-do HP like my kids want).

And relax and have fun.

OK, because of HHN, my thought is start at USF both days. On the 21st, I would start with ROTM, Transformers, Simpson, MIB etc. About closing time (5:00), I'd hit the Hogwarts express over to IOA and spend the rest of the evening there making an entire loop so you can see Hogsmead after dark. On the 22nd, USF has Early Entry at 7:00 a.m. I'd use that time to do Despicable Me (especially if your staying at Cabana Bay) and Diagon Alley. From there I'd finish up anything you didn't get done at USF. Hop over to IOA (Either walk to Hogwarts Express). About 2:30 take the Hogwarts Express back to USF (the ride is different in each direction) then head out of the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter