tote bag for purchasing DVC

HEY , whats this ? I never heard of this , never mind receive one. Maybe I'll get one after my second add on :-)
I read here on the boards quite a while ago that Disney ran out of the BWV lithographs. I check ebay every so often to see if anybody is selling one, but haven't seen one up for auction for the past few months.

We purchased a resale from TTS. We did receive a letter from TTS to stop buy for a gift. Since we fly to Florida and use ME we have no way
to get to TTS. Wish they would mail the gift. Especially since we spent
a fair amount of cash with TTS. Think that would be the right thing to do.

It's a fairly large basket filled with bath type items..very nice. Can't see them shipping it.

While I agree about the "spending a fair amount of cash with TTS" remember that most of that goes to the seller.

Kind'a like the most expensive "free" vacation I ever won. I won a trip to WDW through work and ended up buying DVC from that trip! :eek:

I thought I was the only crazy one that did this! Won a trip from Alamo in 2005 and purchased a resale contract before we left on our trip. Everyone had so much fun, we added on a few months later.:rotfl:

We only received the tote with the add-on directly through Disney.

It's a fairly large basket filled with bath type items..very nice. Can't see them shipping it.

While I agree about the "spending a fair amount of cash with TTS" remember that most of that goes to the seller.
I agree. If they had to ship it, I expect it would be a much a smaller basket and not nearly so nice! The gift basket is a great incentive to get TTS' clients to stop by and meet the staff. I appreciated meeting the folks who helped us find the right contract and become DVC members. And the items in the basket were just the thing to make our first DVC stay even more relaxing.

I agree. If they had to ship it, I expect it would be a much a smaller basket and not nearly so nice! The gift basket is a great incentive to get TTS' clients to stop by and meet the staff. I appreciated meeting the folks who helped us find the right contract and become DVC members. And the items in the basket were just the thing to make our first DVC stay even more relaxing.

I also agree, and couldn't have said it better!

-Tony

What is the Lithography? I just bought SSR via Disney and got the tote bag -but I didn't see anything else. I haven't closed officially- my deposit is down- and we are set to finalize on Jan.13

TenThousandVolts et all....

I'll take a photo of it this week and post it here for you to see. I have 3 of them. 1 for original purchase + 2 for add ons in '05.

I'm sure if they are still doing it...you would have had one. Maybe they aren't doing this anymore...sorry.

Things change...Ya know... like the OKW people who, for many years, "used to get" FREE park passes for thier entire stay:faint:

Now...that was a PERK !
:rolleyes1

We purchased a resale from TTS. We did receive a letter from TTS to stop buy for a gift. Since we fly to Florida and use ME we have no way
to get to TTS. Wish they would mail the gift. Especially since we spent
a fair amount of cash with TTS. Think that would be the right thing to do.

I agree with you on this one. We are in the same boat. I thought it would be cool if they knew when your first trip home was and sent baloons or a card or something to your resort. Hard for them to know, but still a nice idea

So I purchased resale, so no tote bag for me. I'll have to make a point to stop by the TSS to pick up my basket of goodies and meet everyone who helped with my purchase. I'll have to wait until 2008 when we use our pts for the first time and we'll probably rent a car during this trip.

I was thinking that the TSS store should delivery the gift baskets to the resorts of the people who bought, on their first trip. They could request you contact them when you make your trip and have the gift basket delivered. That would be nice!

When we go, we don't rent a car, so looks like I will never see this GREAT gift basket everyone is talking about. Well I will read the emails and dream of it:)

if you go the town car route...they make 1 stop for you. TSS is right next to the Publix...so you could do 2 things with 1 stop. that's what we did and it worked really well. much easier than using ME...and we never rent a car either.

weren't you talking about doing a trip in December? we are going the 18-26. if you are going at the same time...I'd be happy to pick it up for you and you could get it from VWL

We missed the deadline to call today to make our reservation, they were not open after I got home from work. So I will call to make the 11 mo. window reservation tomorrow!

You are VERY thoughtful! I have a cousin that lives there, and I am sure he will visit us during our trip - maybe I can charm him into taking me there :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!