Total cost of Cinderella's CRT breakfast?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by GetGlowing, Jun 3, 2009.

1. GetGlowing

GetGlowing DIS Veteran

AllEars says that breakfast at Cinderella's Royal Table is Adults $34.99 plus tax and gratuity. What's the total cost per adult please? Child? $23.99 plus tax and gratuity.

Thank you!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. BelleBway

BelleBway Spreading Sparkly Purple Pixie Dust

I called because I didn't realize that they charged for the gratuity in advance, and the total didn't add up right to me. Anyway, the CM said the adult price worked out to be $42.50 and the child price was at $28.70

(the funny thing is that I spent way more time on hold- at an offpeak time in the afternoon- to ask this question than I did to make the reservation at 7:00am 90 days from my arrival :rotfl:)

4. GetGlowing

GetGlowing DIS Veteran

Thank you Belle! That's just what I was looking for. We are working on our trip budget. LOL @ your hold times :)

5. BelleBway

Actually I made a slight mistake... adults were $42.40 not $42.50 :lmao:

6. GetGlowing

GetGlowing DIS Veteran

*sigh* erase erase erase ... scribble scribble scribble ... Got it!! :rotfl:

7. maggiew

maggiew DIS Veteran

I just looked at my credit card statement and it shows a cost of $184.48. Since there are 4 of us (2 adults, 2 disney adults), if I divide that by 4 I get $46.12. Why do you think that is different?

Thanks,
    Maggie

8. BelleBway

Are you going when seasonal pricing is in effect? (May 24- July 12)

9. Peanut&Piglet'sMom

Peanut&Piglet'sMom Mouseketeer

OK....what is the difference between and Adult...and a Disney Adult???

The charge for 2 adults, a 7 year old and a 3 year old will be $142.40 according to the CM I spoke to when I booked breakfast for Aug. 12th.

10. maggiew

maggiew DIS Veteran

No. We are arriving July 19.

Disney considers any child over 10 years old an adult. I have trouble calling them adult myself, so I called them Disney adult.

Maggie

11. bubblycoconut

bubblycoconut Mouseketeer

For breakfast at CRT our total was $113.50 which is for 2 adults & one child so as a previous poster said it would be $42.40 per adult and $28.70 per child. :goodvibes

12. maggiew

maggiew DIS Veteran

Do you think I should call and ask about the charge on my credit card for CRT?

Maggie

13. BelleBway

I would ask. (in fact, I did ask :rotfl:) I mean, it can't hurt.

14. bubblycoconut

bubblycoconut Mouseketeer

I would just to be on the safe side. When I made ressies for Ohana the cm made them for the wrong month (I think it was because I was booking things for both Aug & Sept). If the cm you booked with made them for the wrong week it could explain the additional charges since the seasonal charge applies a couple days before your ressie. It won't hurt to check. :goodvibes

15. GetGlowing

GetGlowing DIS Veteran

I made reservations today. It appears that adults are $44.80 for breakfast and ages 3-9 are $29.86, tax and gratuity included.

16. loperella

loperella *Sunny Daze*

Geez, weird & what's up with the price? When I booked CRT @ my 90 days I though it was less $$$ and by the looks of this thread and what Allears has it priced at, it just keeps going UP! UP! UP! Allears has it currently priced at $47.23 for breakfast. I was going to OOP, then thought I'll just use 2 cr, but now I'm thinking of cancelling alltogether!!!

I realize "worth" is subjective, but $47+ for breakfast???:scared1:

Is the cancellation policy 48hrs in advance or a $10.00 pp penalty fee charge?

17. GetGlowing

GetGlowing DIS Veteran

Well, it is prepaid, so if you've already booked and paid your price should be locked in.

It's supply and demand. The price will keep going up as long as it stays booked up and people are willing to pay it.