Torn between WL and Poly

Hands down...I'd stay at the Poly. We stayed at the Poly in May of '10 with our two girls ages 6 and 4. They loved it! They still talk about it. In fact, I swear they liked the resort more than the parks.

I would say stick with WL. It is gorgeous!! We've stayed at both and while the poly's room are bigger, we really hated the separate buildings--which I realize most of the Disney resorts are. When it rained, even though we were at our resort, we still had to run through it to get to our bus/monorail or to get something to eat.
Plus I think your girls will love the bunk beds. I love the courtyard view at WL.

I see you've decided to go with the WL and just wanted to say I think you made a great choice and will love the resort :). The Poly is our favorite, but the WL is a very close second :thumbsup2. If the WL had larger rooms and daybeds, I would have a terrible time deciding between that and the Poly ;). I think your girls will love the bunkbeds.....we had them when our DSs were little and they loved it :goodvibes. Have a great trip......the WL is a beautiful resort :wizard:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter