Top Three Bottom of the Pit Restraunts

Planet Hollywood, Rainforest Cafe, and probably Chefs de France because we were underwhelmed and disappointed despite excellent service.

Okay I want to play! This thread is funny. It goes to show everyone has different ideas of what is good because I love some of the places people hated on here. HA! Anywho...my top three worst are:
3. Biergarten (NO one in my five liked this meal and made me promise to never take them back)
2. Hollywood and Vine ( I was sooooo happy when my DD6 moved on from her Jojo Circus love and I didn't have to go here anymore)
and .......drumroll..........
NUMBER ONE- Askershus Royal Table at lunch and dinner. WEIRD FOOD! We are good about trying new things but the new things there didn't even taste good.

Now some of the ones I read here that I happen to love.....
San Angel (Maybe it's because I've had a few margaritas by the time we eat here but I always like the way it feels inside and the salsa is yummy.)
Coral Reef (We actually love this place so much it is a must do for us.)
1900 Park Fare ( DH adores this buffet. Which is good because DD6 adores Cinderella)

Our most un-faves are:

1. Pinnochio Village Haus. Everything was dry and cardboard-y, except for the French Fries. But we did like overlooking It's a Small World.

2. WCC. Greasy, runny (I mean the diners), and all smooshed up in the skillet.

4. Sunshine Seasons. Takes too long to get what you want if you're picking up food for more than one person. Some of the food is tasy, others are greasy and overpriced. We avoid the place just because it takes too long!

Other than that, we can tolerate most other places. We kind of like Pizzafari and Pizza Planet for a quick lunch,

1. Chefs de France, food was terrible and the service was even worse.
2. San Angel Inn, I liked the atmosphere, but the food is not good at all
3. ABC Commissary, just blah

1. ABC Commissary - bad food

2. Chef Mickey's - mediocre food, messy buffets and just overhyped

3. 50's Primetime - what we ordered was awful and the server was cold as ice

Honorable mention to the Coral Reef but only because it's been many years since we've eaten there. The service was slow, the food was blah and it was expensive!

1. San Angel Inn - tried 3 times cause it just smells so good - but HORRIBLE each time.

2. Boatwrights (POR) - Probably the WORST meal ever in my life and so over priced. (but the food court was great)

3. Sci Fi (DHS). First time was great - this last trip not so much.

Bottom 3 for us are :

Hollywood and Vine (our bad experience goes back a few years but we haven't seen a reason to go back)

Donald's breakfast - they forgot all about us - we had a late breakfast and were still sitting there when everyone else had disappeared - we had to approach them and then it was rush, rush, rush - characters and food We had a poor service when it was Breakfastasaurus as well.

Mama Melrose - we always seem to choose it because it's on the FDP and only 1 DDP credit - while it's a pretty restaurant and the food's pretty good - the service has been poor for the past 3 visits - DHS not doing too well on food choices here.

I almost chose Coral Reef here - our experience was great a couple of years ago - our favorite meal of the trip. In fact we chose it for our anniversary dinner last year - the CM on the phone even noted the special occasion on the ADR. Although we wore big Disney anniversary badges, our server barely spoke to us never mind acknowledge the special event - food was OK though but the experience kinda spoiled and we left felling disappointed.

Mama Melrose - slow service, mediocre food

Hollywood and Vine - mediocre food, slow service

Sci-Fi - the food was okay, but it was a 2 hour plus wait WITH adr's. It was just a disaster there that night, not sure what happened. They appeared to be completely overbooked.

1. Chef Mickey-food was horrible will not go back

2. SUnshine Seasons- was excited to eat there after reading all the great reviews-husband got sick on stomach and he eats anything with no problems.

3. Yakatori - was not impressed with food....

1-espn zone - food and service were both bad 2-coral reef -food was blaaaa/service was ok 3-maya grill-food wasn't very good and service was ok

1) Hollywood & Vine - food not good
2) Chef Mickey - loved the atmosphere - again food not good
3) Turf Club at SSR - food and service not good

1. the Plaza. Service SUCKS. It has sucked each time and I've been 4 times over a span of several years. NO MORE. Hopefully, the Be Our Guest restaurant they're building will give the MK some choices that aren't CS.

2. Coral Reef. Bad meal last time. No one needs to have stomach cramps on Soarin' I do love the ambience though.

3. Cali Grill. Overrated.

1 Coral Reef (cool atmosphere, but overpriced and not much of a selection)

2 Columbia Harbor House (I know it isnt TS, but we all got sick after eating here)

3 Coral Reef (just cant think of anything worse lol)

Like others have said, we have eaten at a lot of restaurants at disney. There are few that are GREAT and a few that are AWFUL. I can honestly say there is only one restaurant i will never return to and that is the ABC commissary. We did not like the Garden Grill at all. We thought the food was practically inedible. With that said we LOVE flank steak but ours was cold and practically raw. So we asked for it cooked more and it came back dry and burnt. The fried catfish was cold, asked for it again heated, and it was mushy and gross. Maybe it was a bad night, i don't know but i can't imagine going back there. However it was so bad that i wouldn't give it another chance.

1. Tony's Town Square - Terrible service and blah food.
2. Tutto Itallia - Wicked expensive and Olive Garden was better.
3. Boma - Sorry to those Boma fans... we weren't fans.

My top three never again would be:

Tutto Italia - way overpriced (price of kids meals was crazy) and lousy food.

Plaza - found it to be nothing more than we could get at a counter service.

those are the only two I can think of!

We have had our share of pretty icky and great food at disney. But the top 3 at the moment of NEVER going to return to unless dying of starvation:

1. House of Blues
There was NO service and the food was nasty. Never again:sick:

2. Probably WCC. Last time we went we waited 30 min for our server to show and that was after we talked to the manager. :mad: And the food was eehh. But the desserts were the worst..... No, not here for a loooong time

3. Hollywood and Vine. Breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
First off the characters for b-fast aren't really for us and the food is always bleeehhh.

here are my 3 after my 2 last trips
3X. 50's prime time - great food but extremly bad waitress did everything i was told she did not correct me once

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter