Top Snack Never Eaten

I haven't had a cinnamon roll from the bakery. We usually have breakfast before we get there.

Talking about the turkey legs...the first time we ever went to Disney...maybe 10 years ago, we have 6 of our kids with us...ages 13 and younger. We had never had turkey legs but decided to get one in Frontier Land and watch the parade. We got EVERYBODY one. Those things are huge and of course mostly everyone couldn't finish them. The kids all looked so cute sitting in Frontier Land holding those huge legs and trying to eat them! I think they taste like ham by the way.

carrot cake cookie at writers stop....one day! Honestly, as much as I love food and consider myself a big eater, I don't snack much and every time I go to WDW I tell my husband "this time, I'm definitely getting...." and I never do! I always want to get something at the bakery in France but I'm usually too full or too hot to do it!

Forgot about the carrot cake cookie...now thats on my list for June too!

I had to make a "Disney Snack List" on my phone last year to remember all the snacks I want to try! For three years I didn't really try anything but last year with my "snack list" I discovered new faves like carrot cake cookie & spicy chicken waffle sandwich! This year I want to try that Butterfinger cupcake.. Yum!!!

I'm making a snack list too for my visit in September: I want to try the spicy chicken waffle, the no way jose sundae, jalapeño cheddar pretzel, make your own rice crispy treat, cupcake from starring rolls,cinnamon roll, funnel cake, ice cream sandwich, and the pulled pork nachos.

The Butterfinger cupcake and the carrot cake cookie from HS are two things we have yet to try! The only reason I think this is, is because HS is our families least favorite park so we don't spend much time there.

I hate to confess this but I am not a fan of Disney food but their "snacks" are another story. All of my favorite things to eat at Disney can be labeled in the "snack/dessert" category so I mainly just eat snacks while I'm vacationing at Disney. :rolleyes1

I will admit that I was never a dole whip fan until I tried the Pineapple Dole Whip Float....Now I am hooked!

I heard they have croissant donuts (aka: cronuts) in the world showcase now. I've been meaning to try them, but I keep forgetting. I know for a fact that they're sold in a stand by the Canada pavilion. Have they been there for a while? Only heard about them recently.

Not for sure how long, but they have been there for a few months because we had one back when we went to the Food & Wine last October. We are not a fan of them but I know lots of folks who are.

I heard they have croissant donuts (aka: cronuts) in the world showcase now. I've been meaning to try them, but I keep forgetting. I know for a fact that they're sold in a stand by the Canada pavilion. Have they been there for a while? Only heard about them recently.

Ice cream cookie sandwich. I'm usually alone and they're so big and I hate to waste any (plus I like really soft cookies and they always look kind of hard). But everyone says theyre good! Also keep thinking I'll try an actual cupcake but I don't care for chocolate cake (brownies... mmmm!) but Starring Rolls has been on my to-do. Oh, and anything from the bakery in France or Norway. Everyone says they're great but not what is so great (except school bread which doesn't sound sweet enough for me :P )
Wish I wouldn't have tried the carrot cake cookie. Actual carrot cake is better IMHO.

Ice cream cookie sandwich. I'm usually alone and they're so big and I hate to waste any (plus I like really soft cookies and they always look kind of hard). But everyone says theyre good! Also keep thinking I'll try an actual cupcake but I don't care for chocolate cake (brownies... mmmm!) but Starring Rolls has been on my to-do. Oh, and anything from the bakery in France or Norway. Everyone says they're great but not what is so great (except school bread which doesn't sound sweet enough for me :P )
Wish I wouldn't have tried the carrot cake cookie. Actual carrot cake is better IMHO.

The Crème Brulee from the bakery in France....hands down best snack/dessert in all of Disney, IMO!

I always want one of those giant apples covered in caramel, chocolate and nuts. .
And don't make the mistake of carrying one back in your back pack to eat later,! What a hot mess, the caramel stuck to the paper, the paper to the bag! Turned me completetly off!

I've eaten many things at Kringla Bakery but never a Veiled Maiden. I order the same every time, rice cream and an open faced salmon & egg, cant ever seem to remember the Veiled Maiden, I don't even know what it looks like!

Popcorn is mine! I do love the smell of it, but most times, I'm craving something sweet when I want to snack.

Casey's hot dogs are another of mine, if we can count that as one.

I'm making a snack list too for my visit in September: I want to try the spicy chicken waffle, the no way jose sundae, jalapeño cheddar pretzel, make your own rice crispy treat, cupcake from starring rolls,cinnamon roll, funnel cake, ice cream sandwich, and the pulled pork nachos.

Make your own Rice Krispie treat??? What is this magic of which you speak?

I've never had a WDW cupcake. I do not know how this has happened.

The BLT waffle fries in MK. On my list every trip but I swear that place is never open!!

We have all seen the lists of top snacks in WDW. I admit, I try to taste them all, but for whatever reason...at least for me, there are couple I never get around to trying for one reason or another. For me, its the waffle sandwiches at Sleepy Hollow. I always forget about that place when we are at MK (although I plan to fix that on our upcoming trip). What about you? Any top tens that keep missing your itinerary?

The waffle machine was broken when we were there. :sad: The spicy chicken is on my must eat list!

Try the "adult" versions at AK. Yum!!!!
I have never hear of such a thing, but I will be having one (or two) in November! :drinking1

School bread from Norway. I'm hoping to get it this trip! Also never had Mickey Ice Cream or Mickey Waffles

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter