Top Snack Never Eaten

rxtiger

Mouseketeer
We have all seen the lists of top snacks in WDW. I admit, I try to taste them all, but for whatever reason...at least for me, there are couple I never get around to trying for one reason or another. For me, its the waffle sandwiches at Sleepy Hollow. I always forget about that place when we are at MK (although I plan to fix that on our upcoming trip). What about you? Any top tens that keep missing your itinerary?

........a Dole whip.
Me, too. I've never had a Dole Whip. I don't get the point of eating flavorless vanilla, and this stuff isn't ice cream, or even dairy.

Turkey Legs. I don't like dark meat of chickens or turkeys. So a large, dark meat turkey leg is unappealing. Plus, the idea of eating it while walking around, like Fred Flintstone might do, is, well, I don't want to go there...

Tonga Toast. I've been hearing about it for years, but we just aren't big breakfast eaters, so I've never gotten around to trying it.

Everything at Kringla Bakery...by the time I make it around that way, I'm always too full!!

Tonga Toast. I've been hearing about it for years, but we just aren't big breakfast eaters, so I've never gotten around to trying it.

Oooh, forgot about that. Same here. Need to make time for that as well. Hear good things!! :mic:

I always want one of those giant apples covered in caramel, chocolate and nuts. I always think I need a sharp knife to cut it up and I never have one. Another thing is the hot fudge sundae at Ghirardelli. Seems we've just eaten or on our way to eat so I never get that either.

........a Dole whip.
This. I've passed by them a few times, and I actually want to try them, but either I'm not hungry or I don't feel like waiting in line. One of these days I'll get one.

I've never had School Bread either. Other things tend to grab my attention, but I think I would like it.

Me, too. I've never had a Dole Whip. I don't get the point of eating flavorless vanilla, and this stuff isn't ice cream, or even dairy.

I get the pineapple dole whip and it's awesome :) The float is even better with the pineapple whip and pineapple juice!

Next trip I want to try the carrot cake cookie from Writer's Stop in HS.

Don't laugh, but I've never had a Mickey Ice-Cream bar. Each visit I mean to buy one. But, I end up enjoying too many other meals and snacks and I never get around to it. *sigh*

Turkey Legs. I don't like dark meat of chickens or turkeys. So a large, dark meat turkey leg is unappealing. Plus, the idea of eating it while walking around, like Fred Flintstone might do, is, well, I don't want to go there...
Not flavorless vanilla........pineapple flavored soft serve and it is AWESOME!!!!

I always want one of those giant apples covered in caramel, chocolate and nuts. I always think I need a sharp knife to cut it up and I never have one. Another thing is the hot fudge sundae at Ghirardelli. Seems we've just eaten or on our way to eat so I never get that either.

Some of the places you buy the apples will ask you if you want it sliced! We never miss them..

On a recent Disunplugged podcast, I learned that the stores will cut the apples for you! I was so happy to hear this b/c I always want them but almost never get them.

Don't laugh, but I've never had a Mickey Ice-Cream bar. Each visit I mean to buy one. But, I end up enjoying too many other meals and snacks and I never get around to it. *sigh*
same :earseek:

I feel the same way. Feel like I can get a Dove bar which tastes the same.
Never tried anything from the Norway or French bakery. I have a cronut on the list for next trip along with the rum dole whip. Carrot cookie cake is something else I never tried.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter