TOP CHEF Season 10!

Discussion in 'Community Board' started by Pig Pen, Nov 7, 2012.

1. Li Li

Li Li Mouseketeer

I can't believe the chefs were not more mad about the returning chefs. I would have been swearing up a storm at the camera. It feels like a cheap and offensive stunt. What, were those three too busy to participate in the All Star season?

If one of those three wins, I declare the entire season invalid. (Like anyone cares what I say, haha!) ;)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Simba's Mom

Simba's Mom <font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha

I just watched the first episode today over lunch (I'd recorded it). I can say I'm in! I reserved judgement until I watched the first episode though-originally I thought I'd be watching "Life after Top Chef", but once I watched the first episode, I cancelled all the others.

4. Imzadi

Imzadi Saved by an angel in a trenchcoat

OMG! Great description of her. We should call her the Yackity YACKity Woman from now on. :thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

5. robinb

robinb DIS Veteran

This is kinda an old thread, but I'm watching Wednesday's episode. Is anyone else still watching?

6. cluvsdisney

cluvsdisney DIS Veteran

Me! I don't have a favorite yet but I liked the challenges so far.

7. robinb

robinb DIS Veteran

My favorite, from the first episode, is Kristen. She is beautiful and talented! I also liked Kuniko, but she was kicked off of Last Chance this week :(. I also like Stephan, but I liked him in his original season too. A newbie I like this season is Sheldon.

So ... I guess it's Kristen, Stephan & Sheldon for me :).

8. Soldier's*Sweeties

Soldier's*Sweeties DIS Veteran

I have pretty big chef crush on Stephan! I like Kristen as well.

Those are my front runners...

9. happygirl

happygirl DIS Veteran

I can't remember anyone names

10. robinb

robinb DIS Veteran

I admit that I had to look at the Top Chef website for Sheldon's name.

11. njmom47

njmom47 <font color=blue>He's such a fiend!<br><font color

I am watching this season too. I'm glad CJ went home but I feel kindof bad for Tyler who listened to CJ. Now Josie has to go. Ugh, I don't like her! I haven't watched Last Chance Kitchen yet but will catch up on them soon.I don't really have a favorite yet.

12. denisem

denisem DIS Veteran

Somewhat a spoiler on Last Chance Kitchen (so don't highlight if you haven't seen it yet):

Are CJ & Tyler going to have to keep competing as a team as they go along???

13. Li Li

Li Li Mouseketeer

Omg, please feel free to spoil Last Chance! I don't have the time or inclination to watch. I just watch the regular episodes.

14. jen0610

jen0610 DIS Veteran

With our wonkie schedule, I usually end up watching this On Demand and I just got caught up.

Love, Love, Love Kristen. She is my top pick. Brooke is my 2nd fav, with Elizabeth and Sheldon a very close 3rd and 4th. Stefan, love him, but he had his season. If he won, I wouldn't be upset.

I have not liked John, since the first episode and was MORE than thrilled when he was finally sent packing. Couldn't have happened to a better person. To say he played fair, I wanted to smach him. And thank god, he got knocked out on LCK.

Who else here wants a 4 grand knife. I do!!!!

15. Jennasis

Jennasis DIS life goes on

John was a such a narcissistic, egotistical turd. So glad we don't have to suffer through his crap anymore.

I really love Stefan. I remember hating him the first time around but he has grown on me...like a fungus! Maybe because he isn't taking himself so seriously this time around.

Kristen is tops in our book right now. She seems talented and nice. A good combo!

Hope Josie goes next.

16. cluvsdisney

cluvsdisney DIS Veteran

I wouldn't do justice to a $4000 knife...lol I read on Tom's blog that the wait list for one of those knives is a couple of years along.

I didn't like John either. Aside from the ridiculous attitude, I HATED that he wore his glasses on his forehead. I think it looks so stupid when people do that.

I agree with your top picks, especially Kristen!

17. jen0610

jen0610 DIS Veteran

He does seem to be having more fun this time around.

18. kwelch10377

kwelch10377 DIS Veteran

I agree about Stefan. I hated him before but now he is my favorite. Micah is another one of my favorites

Kristen is ok, there is something about her that bothers me but I have no idea what.

I can't wait for Joise to go home.

I loved the highlight from the season with Fabio and Stefan and Fabio's comment about it being Top Chef not Top Scallop.

19. robinb

robinb DIS Veteran

I. Hate. Josie.

20. badblackpug

badblackpug <font color=blue>If you knew her you would be shoc

OMG! Me too! :mad:

She is a sneaky B.

21. Pea-n-Me

Pea-n-Me DIS Veteran

Kristen was my favorite. :sad: