Toothpaste

Discussion in 'disABILITIES Community Board' started by rrpesek, Apr 11, 2007.

1. rrpesek

rrpesek Earning My Ears

I hope this isn't too strange of a question, but does anyone know of a toothpaste that has no or very little taste? It is always a challenge to brush my daughter's teeth as it is. I have tried several different "flavors" hoping to hit on one that would work, but have not had much luck.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :goodvibes

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. OKWMom

OKWMom DIS Veteran

I don't know of a commercial brand, but when I was having similar trouble with brushing my daughter's teeth, my dentist contacted a local pharmacist who made us some tooth paste to my dentist's specifications. Maybe there is a pharmacist in your area who could help.

4. tacomaranch

tacomaranch Tacoma Ranch home of wild mustangs! We are all on

My DS favorite colour is green so we bought green toothpaste that works. It is a gel and he likes it.

Good luck

5. BeckyScott

BeckyScott <font color=magenta>I am still upset that they don

I've tried a couple of the Tom's natural toothpastes, and while there is still a bit of flavor, they aren't nearly so obnoxious as the "regular" brands. You might give one of them a try?

6. rrpesek

rrpesek Earning My Ears

Thank you all for taking the time to respond. You passed on some excellent suggestions.

Renee

7. karynnix

karynnix <font color=green>Cleaning the house while the kid

My DS has Asperger's and strong flavors make him gag. I found that Aquafresh for Kids (Bubblemint flavor) is the only one that he can tolerate. It has an extremely mild flavor.