Too many grapes!!!!!

Experiment113

Mouseketeer
I have always liked the little grape packets you get at Disney. You know .... Grape Es-cape!! (hey that spells escape! Let's go! -Finding Nemo) But I don't remember bringing home 15 packs of grapes!!! (we always ended up bringing home mickey applesauses) That's what happened this year this Disney trip!! We ate using the counter service dinning plan. Our choises were either disgusting old carrots or the grapes!!! Ahhhhhh!!!!!!! Now we are completely sick of grapes!!!!!! Has this ever happened to anyone else?!?!?!

Well at least I know what my April fools joke is going to be this year!

We always end up bringing all the grapes and the applesauce back to our room and by the end of our trip we always have a fridge full of it all. Although they are quality grapes.

♫And the duck walked up to the lemonade stand and he said to the man, running the stand. Hey! Got any grapes?♫
:earsboy:
True statement. The grapes to get old. The grapes are yummy but I wish they had more options in kids meals.​

Omg! I get the adult meals now, so I don't have to deal with either grapes or carrots EVERY day! So sick of that!

I love the grapes so much! I just came home from DW yesterday, and we had about 10 packs for the car, between me, even though i get mostly adult meals, and my little brother.

stitch'sgrl101 said:
I love the grapes so much! I just came home from DW yesterday, and we had about 10 packs for the car, between me, even though i get mostly adult meals, and my little brother.

That's what we do too! We stalk up on them!!

:offtopic: once i ate a whole bag of grape like the ones you get for the grocrey store and i still wanted more :confused3 opps

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter