Too good to be true? 2 days/2 parks €59

Discussion in 'Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board' started by DeiseDoll, Apr 28, 2013.

1. DeiseDoll

DeiseDoll Earning My Ears

Hello, I'm new to this forum and am currently planning a trip off-site (July 1st-4th just before the french school holidays). I'm sorry if my questions seem a bit silly but my head is swimming from planning this surprise break and I'd really appreciate your help.

On the CE Multiavantages site there's an offer for €59 tickets for 2 consecutive days/2 parks. My french is rusty at best and I can't seem to find any small print so I'm looking for some advice and clarification before I snap them up.

I've never used the site before so I'm a little apprehensive. I understand there's a once off joining fee which is fine. With 4 adults & 2 kids, €374 for 2 day park hopper tickets seems like incredible value so I think I must be missing some catch.

Are the actual tickets mailed to you or do you get vouchers to be exchanged on site?

Can they be used immediately on arrival at DRP or is there a waiting period?

Is the offer for visiting both parks on both days or just 1 park on the 1st day and just the second park the next day?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Rosie

Rosie <font color=deeppink>Doughnut researcher<br><font

I am reading this offer as two consecutive days although like you my french is only occasionally used!
    Thanks for posting this, I hope you can use it as it is a fantastic saving :goodvibes

4. DeiseDoll

It seems it isn't too good to be true! I emailed them this morning and received this reply within minutes:

"Bonjour,
    Les billets seront expédies par courrier postal, vous pouvez les utiliser
    dans les 2 parcs durant les 2 jours autant de fois que vous le souhaitez."

Google Translate:

Hello,
    The tickets will be sent by mail, you can use
    in 2 parks in 2 days as many times as you want.

The registration & ordering process was very straightforward. 6 tickets, registered delivery and joining fee came to €380.90.

Depending on how you look at it I made savings of approximately €300 (2 x 20th Anniversary tickets x 6) or €427 (2 day park hopper tickets 4ad/2ch)

Phew! Not bad for a Monday morning's work! ;)

5. Figgygirl

Figgygirl Mouseketeer

Hi,

Glad to hear you got the tickets OK. It is a great offer which many people are taking advantage of. The tickets you receive in the post should be proper park tickets, not vouchers, so fine for park entry at the turnstiles of both parks and at Fastpass machines.

Have a Magical Time!

6. loladelorean

loladelorean <font color=royalblue>The Disney Pro!!!<br><font c

This is amazing - thanks so much for posting. I'll have my AP in June, but my 3 friends will need 2 day/2 parc tickets so this is perfect.

Will need to book soon to make sure they arrive on time! Can anyone advise yet how long their tickets took to arrive? Thanks!

7. DeiseDoll

You're welcome, it was too amazing not to share!

From what I've read on this forum it seems to take about a week for the tickets to arrive in the post. I ordered mine on Monday and opted for registered delivery, I'll let you know when they arrive.

I'm watching for the postman like a hawk because we're not telling the kids until we get there. We're stopping off on our way to the South of France for our regular summer holidays.

8. BabyAriel

BabyAriel Mouseketeer

The APs I ordered recently took nearer 2 weeks but most people are saying a week as Deisedoll mentioned.

Great offer!

:banana:

9. loladelorean

I have ordered mine today, thanks again and I will post when they arrive :)

10. I_Heart_MK

I_Heart_MK Mouseketeer

Eek, I just tried to order mine, and after I put in the payment details it went to a page saying "La transaction a déjà été effectuée", the transaction has already been done... but no confimation email, and I can't find anywhere on the site any record of my order, or details about the recorded delivery I ordered. Not sure whether to re-order, knowing my luck I'd end up with 2 tickets! Guess I'll wait and see if the money goes out... :confused:

Christine

11. I_Heart_MK

I_Heart_MK Mouseketeer

Actually, I didn't put in the payment details, can anyone remember if the site remembers your details from when you sign up or if you have to re enter them?
    Thanks!

12. DeiseDoll

I can't remember if it stores your details but I did get the same message as you did. I called my credit card company just to be sure the payment didn't go through - it didn't. All went smoothly next time.
    The tickets still haven't arrived - 2 weeks tomorrow :(

13. DLPdaft

DLPdaft <font color=royalblue>Cannot stop singing "Just li Moderator

i'd send them an email tomorrow then, ask when the tickets were sent out to you.

14. loladelorean

I'd just like to report that my 3 x 2 consecutive day tickets arrived exactly a week after I placed the order, in a very unofficial looking envelope but looking exactly like the parc-issued tickets.
    In 3 weeks time we will be there, so excited :banana: :banana: :banana:

15. loladelorean

I got that same message first time, I emailed them to check and got a very quick reply saying sorry it hadn't worked please try again. Worked no problem the second time...it's obviously a very buggy site.

16. I_Heart_MK

I_Heart_MK Mouseketeer

Ahh that's interesting, thank you everyone! Did it say something different when it went through successfully? Can you recall whether you received a confirmation email after buying the tickets?

Thanks again! :goodvibes

17. DeiseDoll

I've just sent off an email to them, I'm glad I went for the registered post option!

18. loladelorean

When it worked properly I put in my secure details etc, and got a confirmation email almost straight away :)

19. I_Heart_MK

I_Heart_MK Mouseketeer

:cool1: Just tried again and it worked :cool1:

Got my confirmation email straight away :goodvibes

Thanks!

20. DeiseDoll

I'm pleased to report that the tickets arrived! Postmark was May 30th so just shy of 2 weeks for delivery to Ireland :goodvibes