Tonga Toast

Disney before Sally

DIS Veteran
Is the tonga toast at Kona's (table service) that same as that served at Capt Cooks (quick service).

It looks like Kona adds a strawberry sauce and a side of bacon. But is the toast the same? The earliest breakfast at Kona is 7:30, which rules out rope drop for early magic hours. It seems that early magic hours are more abundant during my dates (5/26-6/5) - hence most valuable.

It's the same, but not cooked as nicely at CC. It sort of is slapped together at CC vs being done well at Kona. I found the one at CC to be dripping in deep fried grease and the sugar just sort of thrown on top in huge hunks.

I enjoyed the Kona TT much better with the strawberry sauce! :cloud9: CC was good though but I love Kona best!

Kona is much better for some reason and I think it's made per order too.
CC is made is batches so naturally sitting around pre-prepared is not a good thing.
Either way Tonga Toast I believe should be shared especially if it's the first time, it's pretty sugary and filling.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter