Tonga Toast not the same.

I had it for the first time in may and liked it, but I thought it was a little dry. I wouldn't like it without the strawberry sauce. But I did enjoy it, next time I'll try the macadamia nut pancakes I think but it didn't deter me from ordering it again. I will def order it again! I think if you've never had it, you should try it, you won't have the old version to compare to which makes a difference!

I got it at Captain Cook's this time and thought maybe that was why it was different. (Last had it at Kona in 2013). Guess I'm glad I cancelled Kona and just bought it at Captain Cook's for half the price then.

I got it at Captain Cook's this time and thought maybe that was why it was different. (Last had it at Kona in 2013). Guess I'm glad I cancelled Kona and just bought it at Captain Cook's for half the price then.

I've only had it at Captain Cook's and that was the one and only time I ate it. I thought maybe that was also why I didn't like it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter