tomorrowland terrace noodle station/tomorrowland terrace

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by WhiteRose39, Nov 23, 2010.

1. WhiteRose39

WhiteRose39 Mouseketeer

Apparently the name of the noodle station in MK has changed to Tomorrowland Terrace. Does anyone know if they are open in Dec?

Patty

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. vicki_c

vicki_c DIS Veteran

It's called Tomorrowland Terrace Noodle Station. And it's very very very rarely open as a counter service - peak times like Christmas, Easter. During some free dining times, it's a TS buffet where you can make an ADR.

And at night, it's used for the Wishes Dessert Party.

4. WhiteRose39

WhiteRose39 Mouseketeer

Apparently it has changed its name.

5. vicki_c

vicki_c DIS Veteran

I checked Disney's site and see they are calling it Tomorrowland Terrace Cafe now - but the answers I gave are still the same. I've only seen it open myself during Christmas/New Year's week. If you are going that week, there's a chance it will be open. Unless you're getting an ADR there (so confirming it will be open as a TS), I wouldn't put it into any plan other than in pencil!

6. TDC Nala

TDC Nala 1937, what a year that was Moderator

It appears the Noodle Station is now gone. I don't have a problem with that, as it was terrible. There is, however, still CS available at the same area.

There is a post on another board showing a photo of the new sign outside the area, Tomorrowland Terrace Cafe. The photos on the sign appear to be of burgers and typical fast food. The plaza area is generally a temporary TS buffet in crowded times. Haven't seen anything about whether the CS is perpetually operating or seasonal post name-change.

7. mearshon

mearshon Earning My Ears

I have been to the Magic Kingdom numerous times over a decade and I have never seen this place open! I think that it is such a waste of space to have a place that is only open 10 times a year.

8. Eeyore's Pal

Eeyore's Pal Trading pins since before there were rubber backs

I ate at the Tomorrowland Terrace in 1980. That's the last time I saw it open. :lmao:

9. Jaklackus

Jaklackus Mouseketeer

It was open this past Saturday night...serving cheeseburgers and such...I did see a picture of a noodle bowl on a pillar walking toward Tomorrowland making it look like a last minute menu switch over.

10. yvettedem

yvettedem Mouseketeer

and I thought I was the only one lol...was there in December 2009, closed, March 2010...closed and August 2010 closed..and this is just 3 of the HUNDREDS of trips there!!! Will post in oh lets say 15 days just to tell you it's still closed :rotfl:

11. TheRustyScupper

TheRustyScupper Was a HokeyPokey addict, but turned myself around.

1) MrsRustyScupper works at TTC and Pecos Bill's.
    2) TTC is indeed open in Nov/Dec.
    3) They are also open during the Christmas Parties.

12. vicki_c

vicki_c DIS Veteran

There's a Mrs. Rusty Scupper? :goodvibes

13. namblazejewskiv28

namblazejewskiv28 Earning My Ears

when did it changed

14. larryz

larryz Maybe next year... DIS Lifetime Sponsor

You saw a picture of a noodle bowl walking...???:laughing: Those animatronics are getting better and better!