Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party????

I can't seem to find the Wishes Dessert Party that PlanningMama was seeing, is anyone else able to find it? I was really hoping to do the dessert party the last night of our trip on May 1st but try as I may I can't seem to get reservations for the Tomorrowland Dessert Party.

I can't seem to find the Wishes Dessert Party that PlanningMama was seeing, is anyone else able to find it? I was really hoping to do the dessert party the last night of our trip on May 1st but try as I may I can't seem to get reservations for the Tomorrowland Dessert Party.
There is only the tomorrowland dessert party. People tend to use the wishes dessert party name for it as it is a dessert party during the fireworks it's just in tomorrowland.

I just checked and it's gone. The one that says Tomorrowland Dessert Party is there but no dates open past July 4th when I checked. Did you try that one?

the previous post stated there were two dessert party options however one was not clickable as of yet...here's to hoping for some pixie dust

There is only the tomorrowland dessert party. People tend to use the wishes dessert party name for it as it is a dessert party during the fireworks it's just in tomorrowland.
It is listed under MK reservations as Tomorrowland Dessert Party. I just checked May first and there were no tables available. It fills up quick starting at 180 days before.
I'm sorry I posted this to the wrong person, I meant to post to flyingw/tink.

the previous post stated there were two dessert party options however one was not clickable as of yet...here's to hoping for some pixie dust
Yes, there were two! There was the Tomorrowland Terrace party which doesn't have dates available past July 4th, and then there was a "shell" of another option called Wishes Dessert Party. The Tomorrowland Terrace party was priced $$ and the Wishes party was priced at $$$. The Wishes party didn't have a picture associated with it, and it wasn't clickable. But you are right, it's not there now!

Yes, there were two! There was the Tomorrowland Terrace party which doesn't have dates available past July 4th, and then there was a "shell" of another option called Wishes Dessert Party. The Tomorrowland Terrace party was priced $$ and the Wishes party was priced at $$$. The Wishes party didn't have a picture associated with it, and it wasn't clickable. But you are right, it's not there now!

I saw the two. I have a screen print of it from 3/14/15 showing both, the $$ & $$$ party.

This was what was showing -

EA76556D-F40F-4742-BDB8-9BD99ABC67CC.jpg

I don't know how many you need, but I just modified my reservation, on May 1, to drop 2 adults...

thank you so much for the heads up I only needed it for two. I just checked online and called but no luck :(

I'm going to keep hitting refresh though and hoping it comes through. Thank you again!

I called yesterday to try to see if there was any additional information. The person I spoke with didn't seem to think there were any changes to the event, just that, for whatever reason, they hadn't populated the dates past July 4th. She said it could be anything causing uncertainty and that they don't put them in until they are 100% sure they are happening.

She was just basing that opinion on what she was looking at, so who knows.

Doesn't add any clarity but I thought I would share here.

I noticed that Wishes Fireworks Party listing disappeared in the website as well.

I think something is up personally but I guess we will have to wait and see.

Thanks for sharing. You would think they could announce something on the reason why there are no reservations past July 4th.

Thanks for sharing. You would think they could announce something on the reason why there are no reservations past July 4th.

Yeah, she knew nothing. I said something to the effect that it was too bad there weren't more details (very nicely) and she very curtly reminded me that these were never put in until 30 days before back in the day. Whatever!

Anyway, it's very annoying. I have two hotel reservations going right now until this dessert party gets sorted out either way. Yes, our whole vacation plan hinges on this party LOL.

Wow, what price gouging.

So for the prices, the $49, is that for adults (who can drink the cider), or for "Disney Adults", some of whom can't drink the cider?

I'm sure I can guess the answer to this.

So the price for my family went up from about $100 bucks to $180. Awesome.

ETA: So it's just a cider toast? Not even unlimited cider? Crazy.

Last edited:
Going for our second time in beginning of April. Family of four. For the $90 or it cost was worth it. Kids enjoyed the desserts and wasn't wall to wall people

But for double the price for basically the same thing? No chance.

At least epcot gives you booze for roughly the same price. Still charge to much but at least a little more understanble

How much dessert can you eat? $10-$15? So paying $35 -$40 for a side angle view of wishes.

Think disney is getting out of hand with all these extra parties. Wishes, illuminations, harambe nights etc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter