Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party

TinkerbellW

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have a rule of thumb for booking this?

I called last week and was told to try again on May 1st. I called again yesterday but was told they still weren't taking reservations.
:thanks:

When do you want a reservation for? When we booked ours last year, it was 90 days, but I don't know if that has changed.

What date are you hoping to book for??

I subscribed to the thread shared above and checked every day to find out when my date was released. The release a month at a time but not on a certain/specific date each time so it can be a little random.

For example, the reservations had been relased pretty much at the start of each month (as listed in the thread but ill pop them in here anyway)
January 2013 - Friday November 23 2012 3:00pm
February 2013 - Thursday January 03 2013 11:00am
March 2013 - Wednesday February 06 2013 11:00am
April 2013 - Friday March 01, 2013 10:00-10:30am
May 2013 - Monday April 01, 2013 12:30pm
June 2013 - Friday April 12, 2013 12:00pm
Until June, which was realsed mid month in April. Lucky I was subscribed to the thread or I may have missed out on a booking. For June 30th it cost $59.62 for two adults and we chose the 9.00 sitting.

I used the above thread too So found out when may opened on 1st April. It took five phone calls though to persuade the cm's answering the phone that bookings were indeed open.

I booked online.... Instead of speaking directly to a cm. did you get it sorted and get your booking?

Sorry if I've done this wrong but very new to all this. I've missed my dates for the dessert party in June so has anyone got any good alternative spots for viewing wishes

the 22nd of June but I got a very heavy schedule and that's the only time am in the MK.

the 22nd of June but I got a very heavy schedule and that's the only time am in the MK.

Might be worth giving them a call as people who couldn't guarantee getting early July may have booked and now July has opened be cancelling ...if that makes sense :scratchin

I called a couple of days ago and there was no availability but will try again thanks for the advice

Sorry if I've done this wrong but very new to all this. I've missed my dates for the dessert party in June so has anyone got any good alternative spots for viewing wishes

Did you book with WDTC? If so, you will get a voucher for the preferred viewing area for Wishes. I don't know if that is a good spot or not because I've never used my voucher, but that might work for you.

no I didn't book with wdtc just was looking for any good spots to view from

Might be worth giving them a call as people who couldn't guarantee getting early July may have booked and now July has opened be cancelling ...if that makes sense :scratchin

thanks for the advice tinkerbell I did ring again and got my june 22nd date I wanted:)

thanks for the advice tinkerbell I did ring again and got my june 22nd date I wanted:)

Yeah :cheer2: You're welcome!

I finally got to book for July 31st at lunchtime today - I think the CM must have thought I was a bit mad :crazy2: as I got really giggly when she said they could get us in :laughing:

Thanks to everyone for their suggestions and updates :grouphug:

Yeah :cheer2: You're welcome!

I finally got to book for July 31st at lunchtime today - I think the CM must have thought I was a bit mad :crazy2: as I got really giggly when she said they could get us in :laughing:

Thanks to everyone for their suggestions and updates :grouphug:

Nice to see u got your dates too got bog adr for diner at 4:30 same day so no desserts for us there

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter