Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by Mommy2TwoMickeys, Oct 24, 2012.

1. Mommy2TwoMickeys

Mommy2TwoMickeys DIS Veteran

I have been reading on the boards and have seen a variety of exactly how many days out you can book your seating for this party. If you have booked you dessert party and don't mine, please post the date you are attending the party and the date that you booked the party. Also, is their a trick to seeing availabity on the website? I have searched almost every since day, pretty far in advance, for one person, for anytime and I see nothing :confused3

2. sissy_ib

sissy_ib DIS Veteran

I really want to know this too. I am going solo in February and I am not sure if it is sold out or what. I'm gonna keep checking.

3. kate14

kate14 Earning My Ears

Disney usually does not open these reservations up until about 60 days before the month you're looking at. For example, I believe December reservations opened on October 3rd this year. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to it, IMO. I booked our October date in August, so 60-ish days seems about right. I don't know about any "trick" to seeing them on the website. I just go to dining reservations->dining events->dessert party and choose my date and select "anytime" as the time (since you may not know what time Wishes is scheduled for that day). The party also doesn't happen every night, so you have to be flexible with your dates. Just keep checking!

4. KapBoy77

KapBoy77 Mouseketeer<br><a href="http://www.disboards.com/s