Tomorrow...Tommorrow....I love ya!!

kristie03

Mouseketeer
Soooooo...tomorrow is the start of the big Bachelorette weekend for my sister at Saratoga Springs and I'm SO excited!!

We are planning dinners at Flying Fish and Kona Cafe

We are planning to go to JellyRolls, spend time by the pool, do a bar crawl through the monorail resorts and hit Downtown Disney...

Am I missing anything that would be super fun?

Ohhh, and I forgot the most important part...I'll be meeting with my guide about a possible (who am I kidding) add-on!

Have fun! Never thought of the bar crawl along the monorail, definitely going to have to set a night aside for that when we stay at BLT!!!

Bar crawl during the day is a little challenging. Mostly you are stuck at the pool bars. Don't forget to stop at the Tambu Lounge at the Poly. Really nice bartenders and the crab cakes are really good.

Wooo Whoooo! sounds like great fun! Request "Bob" the server:worship: at Flying Fish. You won't be diappointed! ( I hope:scared1:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter