Toll and Rental Car

AirForce Wife

Mouseketeer
We are being given the option to Rent a Car with the toll pass….These are my thoughts…input?
1.Toll Pass is an extra 8.99 a day…which seems like a lot.
2.We are only going from MCO to Downtown Disney and then to Universal. Going Between Universal and Disney.
3. Are there roads that don't take cash for tolls there?

I would decline the TollPass and just use the cash toll lanes from the airport to WDW
If you take 417 (South airport exit) you'll hit 2 tolls ($1.50 each) at manned toll booths. We always ask for a receipt just as added piece of mind.
If you take this route it's Exit 6 off of 417 (World Center Drive). From this exit it's a straight shot into Disney.

WDW to USF is straight up I-4 so no tolls.

There are no highways that require toll by plate in the Orlando area... there are a few less used exits requiring exact change in quarters but larger exits and toll barriers have attended cash lanes. $8.99 per day is too expensive.. car rental companies saw this as a profit maker.

We always save up quarters before our trip and put them into an empty Airborne tube. This way you can leave it in the car even if there's no covered console and it just looks like medicine. One trip left the filled tube at home by mistake and we bought a tube of mini M&Ms and used that. Same tube size.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter