Tokyo Disney Trip Report April 2011

I'm very excited to read the rest of your TR. I'm pushing DH to spend the money on Tokyo Disney some time while we're stationed in Korea. I think I almost have him on my side. We didn't go to Disneyland Paris while we were in Europe, and I'm totally kicking myself for that one.

DLP was very neat to see, their castle is so pretty and very pink. My favorite is still the original DL in Anaheim, but getting to go the international parks is a lot of fun too!

Tiki Room Stitch Style!

DSC07244.jpg

DSC07245.jpg

DSC07246.jpg

DSC07247.jpg

Anniversary Cookie set!

DSC07249.jpg

This tea set was so amazing.

DSC07251.jpg

Another strange popcorn flavor.

DSC07252.jpg

Okay this egg was my favorite of all of them. R2D2 is the man!

DSC07253.jpg

DSC07254.jpg

DSC07271.jpg

Country Bear Eggs!!!!

DSC07285.jpg

DSC07283.jpg

DSC07280.jpg

DSC07270.jpg

Yet another interesting popcorn selection.

DSC07284.jpg

I could not stop laughing when I saw this in the popcorn machine!!

DSC07289.jpg

So for lunch was so disappointed that Blue Bayou was closed as well as POTC. We found a place that served burgers and fries and it was one of the most disgusting burgers I have ever had. What I would have given to be at Cosmic Rays at the MK or Taste Pilots Grill at DCA. Oh unlike WDW I did not go their for the food, because if you do you will be disappointed. At least I was. I didn't take a pic of the food.

DSC07281.jpg

DSC07264.jpg

Luv the pic of Stitch and Angel with the mouse ears!

I just found out this evening that we may be moving to Japan! It's very exciting news. Can I ask how much you paid for park admission?

I just found out this evening that we may be moving to Japan! It's very exciting news. Can I ask how much you paid for park admission?

How cool, Japan seems like a nice place to live, as long as you don't mind the potential risk of earthquakes and the high cost of living. We paid I believe with the horrible exchange rate around $70 for a one day one park pass. Cheaper than DW.

what great pics keep them coming!!!

I will be leaving in 3 months on my trip, but don't get to TDL for 4 months.....

gotta make the banana dance :banana::banana::banana: I'm so excited and seeing your pics is a great way to tide me over until then

Enjoyed your pics Vettegirl. I visited Tokyo Disneyland in 1986 so needless to say things have changed since then. I hope to get to Euro Disney this year which will leave Hong Kong the final piece of my Disney Park Puzzle. Keep the pics coming.

Enjoyed your pics Vettegirl. I visited Tokyo Disneyland in 1986 so needless to say things have changed since then. I hope to get to Euro Disney this year which will leave Hong Kong the final piece of my Disney Park Puzzle. Keep the pics coming.

Disneyland Paris is amazing, the castle is awesome (don't miss the dragon)We'll be going to TDL for our Honeymoon next May or June. That'll leave just Hong Kong for our Puzzle too, at least until Shanghai opens up in a few years.:thumbsup2

Your pictures of the decorated eggs makes me want to go at Easter time so that I can experience it for myself. I am glad that you had a good time and I can't wait for more updates.

Caramel popcorn and honey popcorn I get (I LOVE caramel pop corn, and I figure honey would be similar) but the flavours I don't get are the one's like Strawberry... :confused3

Those eggs are so cute!

Caramel popcorn and honey popcorn I get (I LOVE caramel pop corn, and I figure honey would be similar) but the flavours I don't get are the one's like Strawberry... :confused3

Those eggs are so cute!

I have not posted the pics yet of the soy sauce and curry popcorn :lmao: Too out there for me, strawberry sounds gross too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter